Softer Skin + Lighter Dark Spots = Great Product!

Posted by 5575255881013860290 on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I always tend to be skeptical when trying out new beauty products, but I decided to give InstaNatural Vitamin C Serum a try. I use Retin A at night, so my skin has a tendency toward the dry side. Hoping this serum would live up to its promises and other reviews, I decided to give it a shot! First thing I noticed was the smell: a pleasant, light citrus. After just 2 weeks of daily use in the morning, I noticed the hyaluronic acid was doing its job and softening my problem areas (base of nose, chin, forehead). I also am noticing a slight lightening of some of my old acne scars! Most importantly this product has not made my skin break out! Another plus is how good I feel purchasing this product. I know all of the ingredients are natural, and I have peace of mind knowing this company does not test on animals. I will definitely continue using this product!

This product is awesome!

Posted by 5511532191015539613 on Apr 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried multiple skin serum creams before, but none compare to InstaNatural. InstaNatural feels light and not heavy on your skin. It smells good and a little goes a long way. I love that it contains Vitamin C, because my other creams don't. I was happy with the size of the bottles and the price is great.

Good for the skin

Posted by 5068909843533816736 on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had quite a lot of spots when I started using it and I felt a real change each morning when I applied it the previous night. Good to add in your skin care regime! The only thing that I didn't particularly like was the strong smell of the vit c which I felt I was able to taste when I applied it generously on my skin.

Great serum

Posted by 5163336502895472719 on May 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for the last couple of weeks. My skin feels smooth and radiant. It has a very strong orange smell that I am not a big fan of, but my skin looks amazing so it doesn't really matter. I usually take in on before bed and sleep with it.