Softer Skin + Lighter Dark Spots = Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I always tend to be skeptical when trying out new beauty products, but I decided to give InstaNatural Vitamin C Serum a try. I use Retin A at night, so my skin has a tendency toward the dry side. Hoping this serum would live up to its promises and other reviews, I decided to give it a shot! First thing I noticed was the smell: a pleasant, light citrus. After just 2 weeks of daily use in the morning, I noticed the hyaluronic acid was doing its job and softening my problem areas (base of nose, chin, forehead). I also am noticing a slight lightening of some of my old acne scars! Most importantly this product has not made my skin break out! Another plus is how good I feel purchasing this product. I know all of the ingredients are natural, and I have peace of mind knowing this company does not test on animals. I will definitely continue using this product!

This product is awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried multiple skin serum creams before, but none compare to InstaNatural. InstaNatural feels light and not heavy on your skin. It smells good and a little goes a long way. I love that it contains Vitamin C, because my other creams don't. I was happy with the size of the bottles and the price is great.

Great serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for the last couple of weeks. My skin feels smooth and radiant. It has a very strong orange smell that I am not a big fan of, but my skin looks amazing so it doesn't really matter. I usually take in on before bed and sleep with it.

Beware of Old Stocks!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was so impressed with the effectiveness of this serum that when I saw the serum coming in twin pack, I decided to get 4 packs at one go! But to my horror, when I’ve finished using my existing serum and started opening up the new pack, I realized something was not right with my “NEW” serum. The colour, consistency and smell is totally different. At first I thought the company might have changed its formula, and decided to use it anyway. However, the effect is totally way off! It smells funny (not the strong citrusy orange smell that I’m familiar with), the consistency is runny, and the color looks like fish oil instead of a bright orange. Worse of all, the product just stay on my face and gave me this horrific shine without giving me that matte, bright and spotless look that the serum used to give me. I got so curious that I started checking and comparing the two same serum and gosh, I couldn’t believe what I saw! The twin pack serums were all old stock! With expiry date of 04/18! While the one I’ve just finished using has an expiry date of 02/19!!! I was so upset that I’ve already reported to iHerb and now its pending investigation. Now I’m stuck with 8 bottle of old stock vit C serum that was not fresh and has gone bad!!! Be careful folks!

InstaNatural, Vitamin C Serum Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing Product

Good price, good serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This serum is reasonably priced.I have been using it for a few weeks, i can see that my complexion is getting brighter and clearer.This c serum is thin and orangy.it can be absorbed into my skin very easily without any kind of peeling after putting on makeup.

Crazy Value..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Loved this serum and I really like that I can get 2 for much cheaper than one by itself.

Good for the skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had quite a lot of spots when I started using it and I felt a real change each morning when I applied it the previous night. Good to add in your skin care regime! The only thing that I didn't particularly like was the strong smell of the vit c which I felt I was able to taste when I applied it generously on my skin.

great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've used a bottle of Vita C of InstaNatural and now try the duo pack. There are lots of brands for Vita C. But, I think the price offered by InstaNatural is the best.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Loves this and it's a repurchase for me. a little goes a long way

1 2 3