Great product for great price

Posted by 5338974855904504378 on Dec 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I applied this serum as soon as I received it. It goes on smooth and my skin absorbs it right away. Love the smell as well. It's only been few days but I am already in love in the way my skin feels. Will reorder.

Holy Wow!

Posted by 5514977262916536987 on Jan 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product has my skin glowing. After using for about a week I feel a noticeable difference in the smoothness of my skin and I am getting plenty of compliments on how great my skin looks. Just add to your daily cleansing regimen for an extra boost and trust me you will LOVE it!

Love it!

Posted by 5261173256961423416 on Jan 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this serum for about 2 weeks now. My skin is glowing, softer, and more even toned. Very light weight, goes on smooth. Light scent. Absorbs fast.

Good Vit C Serum!

Posted by 5493382437958709866 on Jan 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I picked this up for my wife as she's really into these kinds of products. She's been using it for a week and likes the smell of it while saying it works good. It is comparable to other Vitamin C Serum's used and the only knock was it was a little drying, but that can happen with these products. Will keep using!

Mixed Results

Posted by Reviewer1533600 on Mar 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

For the first month, this serum was awesome! It made my face feel smooth and moisturized. It was the answer to my dry and inflamed skin issues. But, then, it made my skin inflamed. Nothing changed, same wash and lotion I've used for years. Not sure why it began to irritate my skin, so use with caution.

So far, so good

Posted by 5060892480162987144 on Jan 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've used the serum for two weeks, so it's hard to review in terms of anti-aging. Unlike most reviewers, the scent had to grow on me. Initially, I wasn't a fan, but I've grown to like it. Because it's natural, I suppose I shouldn't expect it to smell perfumey like so many other product. I can say that my skin feels soft and smooth, and for the first time, I know what is meant by a "dewy" glow. I'll continue to use! Also, a little goes a long way. I expect the bottle to last for months!

Smoother and firmer skin

Posted by Reviewer1683522 on Jan 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this serum for about 2 weeks now. I can definitely feel that my face is smoother, more even in tone, and tighter. You only need to use 1 drop from the dropper to cover your face. I imagine this little bottle will last a long time. Please remember to apply moisturizer over the serum.

Great Product!

Posted by 5208339981112801315 on Jan 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Includes key ingrediants to sluff off dead cells, nourish and revitalize. After using for a few weeks, my poors are smaller, and my skin has a healthy glow. Nice light scent too.

Nice product!

Posted by 5249486819094301390 on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love products with Vit C and this one is no different. Smooths on easily and absorbs well and quickly. It isn't greasy or sticky. Love that.

Refining, gives glow

Posted by 5739784572504770664 on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's been a couple of weeks since I started using this serum as part of my morning routine and so far I am pleased with the results. While I do not find this serum particularly hydrating, especially during our harsh winters here, it dose quickly absorb into my skin without leaving any sort of residue. It also has not effected my foundation application or caused any sort of irritation to my typically sensitive skin. It actually seems to be keeping my skin clear. The serum texture itself is somewhere between a typical serum consistency and an oil. It also smells somewhat strongly of citrus and is bright orange in color from the sea buckthorn oil. The sea buckthorn what gives a nice glow. This has already replaced a couple of my other C serums as it seems more effective while gentile.