Very good!

Posted by satokokonokado on Jan 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good! It is recommended to weight loss. I succeeded in weight loss of 14 pounds! I will repurchase.

Maintaining weight

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I work in a desk-bound job and rarely have time to work-out.. Using this to maintain my weight and it works well with my clean diet. Worth the buy!

Helps maintain weight

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Take this before I have a high carb meal. I haven't lost weight but haven't gained weight so it is good in maintaining weight.

Excellent tolerability

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This pills are excellent tolerability for my sensitive stomach . In four weeks I lost 2 kg without any sacrifices , eat the same type and amount of food as before .

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I Love this product, I eat lots of carbs and it helps me a lot! I just wish the bottle was lighter, it surely is Heavy!

Very useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's just a great product if you use it with diet,i like it and i will buy it again.

great for cheat days!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'll pop 2tabs before meals if I'm feels ravenous! And best in cheat days so guilt free!

Make me sick if I don't eat a lot of carb after taking this tablets.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bought this tablets for the weight loss. Not working for loosing weight as other reviewer stated. After taking these tablets, produce rotten egg smell of gas. So not sure I'm going to take them. Also this makes me sick if I take them without enough carb.

it seems to do was it claimed to do

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

the pills are a little large so it might be a little difficult for people who can't swallow pills well but it was alright for me as long as you get used to it. overall it met my expectation.

Highly recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Such a good Product. Definitely helps fasten your digestion especially carbs. Far better than other carb blocker products.

1 2