Very good!

Posted by satokokonokado on January 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good! It is recommended to weight loss. I succeeded in weight loss of 14 pounds! I will repurchase.

Maintaining weight

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

I work in a desk-bound job and rarely have time to work-out.. Using this to maintain my weight and it works well with my clean diet. Worth the buy!

Helps maintain weight

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 15 2015 | Verified Purchase

Take this before I have a high carb meal. I haven't lost weight but haven't gained weight so it is good in maintaining weight.

Excellent tolerability

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

This pills are excellent tolerability for my sensitive stomach . In four weeks I lost 2 kg without any sacrifices , eat the same type and amount of food as before .

Make me sick if I don't eat a lot of carb after taking this tablets.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bought this tablets for the weight loss. Not working for loosing weight as other reviewer stated. After taking these tablets, produce rotten egg smell of gas. So not sure I'm going to take them. Also this makes me sick if I take them without enough carb.

Supplement that is indispensable to my daily diet

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been drinking and have been in for more than two years. I do not care about carbohydrates and I do not gain weight even if I take it. It is very useful for the current season

A real savior when it comes to guilty pleasures

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Noticeable boost in metabolism

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

I Love this product, I eat lots of carbs and it helps me a lot! I just wish the bottle was lighter, it surely is Heavy!

Very useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's just a great product if you use it with diet,i like it and i will buy it again.

great for cheat days!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'll pop 2tabs before meals if I'm feels ravenous! And best in cheat days so guilt free!

1 2 3