A great value for a Time Release Vit C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have found this product one of the best Time Realese Vitamin C with a Bioflavonoid complex around. It is non irratating to the stomach as well. And keeps going all day. :)

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We did research for a quality Vitamin C caplet and found that Dr. Linus Pauling's product is the best source of Vitamin C for your money. Short of getting all your vitamin C requirements met from food only, this product is the way to go. Reasonably priced. I highly recommend this product. Try it and you will see.

Dr.Pauling Vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good price. Complete C complex. No stomach problem with large doses.

Thanks to Dr. Pauling!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Dr. Pauling did so much research on vitamin c; I'm pleased to see products with his name on them! Here is a very economical way to have a great Vitamin C product. This one is also very easy on my stomach, even though it isn't buffered.

Linus Pauling Vitamin C 1000 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My wife is a personal trainer and has tried several brands of vitamins. One day we picked up a bottle of Linus Pauling Vitamin C and have been hooked ever since. My wife is constantly bumping against things in the gym and usually has several bruises. After taking Linus Pauling Vitamin C for a few weeks she noticed that she had less bruises and the ones she did have didn't last as long.

I like it! doesnt upset stomache

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

even though tablet looks huge,shaped like a capsule but LARGE it is coated and can swallow easy..at first I was crunching them cuz the size looked intimidating..but this caused me cavity like sensitivity in my teeth so bad I couldnt eat!turned out to be the acid in vitamin C... soon as I started to swallow them my teeth sensitivity went away same day. it does have 50mg total of other herbs.. which I was worried about "mixing" herbs since Itake so many other herbs but I realized that 50mg TOTAL of a handful of herbs isnt enough to be a problem. economical too for the 1000 mg.

Jim

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We have used the Linus Pauling product for a number of years and have always been satisfied. It's also great that this product can be ordered online at a reasonable rate from reputable companies such as yours. Thanks

could be perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

As for many products that could be a 5 star this one too is having magnesium sterate, why don't they stop with that? Read dr. Mercolas article on magnesium sterate

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My physical condition is good thanks to Time Release.

Great