dangerous chemical

Posted by vaggos on March 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

i should have read better first.It contains titanium dioxide (E171), that it is possibly carcinogenic to humans!I bought 3 boxes but i am not gonna consume them!Better waste 15 USD , than my good health.

pork gelatin

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Pork gelatin Will not buy again جيلاتين خنزير

Health hazard!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

I strongly advise NOT to buy/use this product. My fiance got caffeine poisoning (which hasn't gone away yet and it's been a month) by using these pills for only a couple of days and about two weeks after his poisoning, all products like this (a combination of caffeine and synefrine) were withdrawn from sales in Finland due to a serious health hazard. If you don't believe me, google caffeine + synefrine.

Listen to your body with this one

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

It works like 10 cups of coffee. Keeps me alert, on-the-ball and aggressive..which I like. However, it gives me heart palpitations, even on a reduced dosage...which is worrying. And, I haven't lost any weight or inches.

entergy

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2010 | Verified Purchase

source of herbal entergy

Lots of energy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

I haven't noticed any weight loss/ fat burning just yet, but I noticed almost immediately my increase in energy. Usually after about an hour of sitting in front of my work computer, I start to become very tired. But after taking these, I have had increased energy throughout the entire day!

Not good to take especially for women my doctor does not recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not good to take especially for women my doctor does not recommend

GREAT

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product works very well by not haveing craveings for food any longer and gives an excellent amount of energy. It does burn some pounds off but it mainely gives loads of energy and you dont crave for food any more. great stuff. will def buy again

energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good for energy

Green Tea Gels

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am really happy with this product. It works for me and I love the gel caps.