I just added this Product to my daily routine. B Vitamins R Important.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

Needing all the energy I can get and get no younger I am sixty six but am mistaken for being in my 40's. I do have health issues with an auto immune disease and heart disease. I have bad affects to pharmaceutical drugs after a NDE so, I have to keep Life as Pure and Clean as I can these gave me a Wonderful Boost in my sense of well being. I will continue to buy them monthly. They work wonderfully for me to give me some extra Pep.

best vitamin b complex ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

this vitamin contains the various vitamin b's in a highly potent blend. this one and garden of life vitamin b complex are the only two vitamin b's i'll ever use:)

Great Vitamin B Complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

When I first started using the vitamin I noticed my urine turned a bright yellow so I figured these were a waste because my body wasn't absorbing it all. However, now that I have been using them for a month, this has changed back to normal. Not sure why my body is absorbing it all now, but it is and I would recommend these vitamins.

Excellent vitamin B complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tried many variations of vit B - and this is the best one by far. Highly recommended.

This product is the best ever created!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is an amazing product,that I know I can't live without. I'm totally hooked on it I love Irwin Natural products,they get the job done.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

The produce contain of Titanium dioxide can lead to problem with immune function in the body, it is also an agent of Group 2B carcinogen which is cancerous to the body. In the research shown "high concentration of pigment-grade (powder) and ultrafine titanium dioxide dust caused respiratory tract cancer in rats exposed by inhalation and intractracheal instillation" Besides, Silicon dioxide also an toxin to the body.

Always use this product

Posted by cheryleita on March 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Husband and I have been taking these for over 2 years. We hadly ever get sick.

MCT causes stomache issues

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

the MCT side effects include all types of stomache issues.....I experienced these issues in several ways.hate iherb customer service...the absolute worst CS. I will order this product from somewhere other than iherb.

Excellent! I get a lot of energy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Will buy these supplements. oMG , so much more energy! Recommend these vitamins!

Revitalizing effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best "B" vitamin product I've ever taken. Immediately it help me feel stronger, revitalized.

1 2