great weight loss prdt

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am so pleased with System Six. It really curbs my appetite. I don't seem as obsessed with eating as I was before. I have lost six pounds so far.

Not disappointed

Posted by mizjdelg on August 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

This formula is very effective at curbing my appetite especially for sweets. So far I have lost about 4 lbs. in one month of using System-Six. What is key is the fat around my middle has diminished as well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works like a charm! I love it! It help me lose that last 5 lbs and Im only 110 lbs so it really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 31 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works great to curb my cravings, I don't feel hungry, I don't snack all the time, and I've lost 5lbs (it's been about 3 weeks)

Excellent Results

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I have been compelled to write a review, but this is also the first supplement I can directly attribute to excellent results. I am on my second bottle, and weight loss has dramatically increased since adding this to my routine.

disappointed to see it has titanium dioxide in it

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

overall the ingredients seem pretty good until I saw that it has titanium dioxide. that's also something that they used to make paint. recently they have done research on mices and unfortunately they have gotten cancer from it. I hope they can find an alternative to using that as an ingredient in this pill because everything else seems reasonable.

Made my arms and hands numb.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2011 | Verified Purchase

It didn't work for me. Results are different for everyone. I didn't change my already healthy lifestyle, but when I started taking this, it made my arms and hands numb. As soon as I stopped, I didn't experience anymore numbness.

I don't know. . .

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was very careful on what I ate (1000calories/day) and took this for a month(2 pills-6times/day) and lost 2pounds.

Powerful??? Nope , didn't help me at all!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

I finished the whole bottle of this product and didn't loose even a kg!!! I was taking it as describes on the back of the product and BIG NOTHING! Not recommend to purchase at all !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this product. It has helped me manage my weight and does not give me any bad side effects. I will order this again.

1 2 3 4