Nice body polish

Posted by aSolitaryCyclist on May 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Skrubben har lagom stora korn för att det ska kännas skönt att skrubba kroppen med dem. Tyvärr får man vara ganska noggrann för att inte spilla, kaffe kan ju lämna fläckar på det mesta. This body polish contains bite-sized grains to make it feel good to scrub your body with them. Unfortunately, you have to be quite careful not to spill, coffee can leave stains on everything in your bathroom.

Dry Scrub!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

though this would be like a normal scrub.. with more oils. but its more of a dry scrub with fine grates of sugar and coffee and oils.... your body must be wet and you apply just a small amount to your hand and scrub over the desired area. ITS SOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD. and the smell stays on the skin. do this AFTER washing your body with soap so you can keep the coffee smell on the skin and its really SOO SOOOOOO GOOOOOOD I love this so much !!! + Coffee is great for dealing with cellulite, so I'm definitely trying this for cellulite to see if it actually works.

good product

Posted by wincy wang on Oct 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

when I use it, my skin becomes very smooth and the smell is very nice. My page, www.iherb.com/me/wincy94.

Too dry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The scrub was too dry and there was not enough oils

Coffee fans

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

You will love this if you're a big coffee fans , and especially good when using in the morning bath.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great product

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell of coffee and my skin is very smooth of using this scrub

๐Ÿ‘

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

๐Ÿ‘it very good Your skin will be came like baby , soft and shine It easy to use and safe

coffee spa

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Mostly recommend

wow.. I love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

great coffee smell and leave skin moisturized after using it. regretted not ordering more than one as just one use i consumed almost 10% of product. I tried it on my face too and it worked well. now it is added to my wish list and I have a feeling that I might order it regularly. strongly recommend for dry skin.