WOW - one of my favorites

Posted by ECA on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've tried lots of BB-s, both expensive and drug store ones. This is one of the best, providing light to medium coverage. It blends in so well, it literally looks like your skin. Almost perfect color match: I'm light with a neutral undertone. It is supposed to have a dewy kind of a finish (thus suitable for dryer skin types), but it's semi-matte on me, that's why I believe that would be better suited for semi to oily complexions. I don't understand the relatively low-graded reviews, but it's honestly such a great product at a fraction of the European/American BB-s price with almost double the amount of the product (50 ml).

fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

gives even bright tone to the skin , gives a bit nutrition as well most important it does not give a white face mask effect I just love it

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was a little apprehensive about this product seeing as there's only one shade. However, upon application I was relieved to find that it's quite a suitable match for my light to medium colouring with neutral undertone. The coverage is just right, not too heavy nor sheer. I use this for the cooler months when my skin tends to get drier and it gives my complexion a dewy appearance after it's settled and oxidised. Definitely will repurchase.

I absolutely love it.

Posted by M U H 2 3 4 6 on Jan 15, 2018 | Verified Purchase

*** You can click my name ▲ at the top of this review (green text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! *** This BB cream gave my skin just enough coverage for the flawless look. It looks so natural, and the cream is really moisturizing. Also the bottle is big! And it has a pump top which is nice.

Ammmm