Organic but contains fructose.

Posted by TrueReviews on May 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the fact that this whey comes from cows not treated with growth hormone, but the formula contains fructose, which I don't need. The Organic Whey Protein Powder, Unflavored from Jarrow formulas doesn't contain fructose. Another good quality whey protein is by Thorne Research Whey Protein Isolate Vanilla. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Tasty:)

Posted by happydays on August 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good proteinpowder, add some in smoothies.

good protein

Posted by AnaBrasil on August 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

This protein is good, has good taste and helped me recover faster and i didnt fell muscle pain the day after trainings. You should try it too.

Pleasantly surprised.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

My first impression was that the container was quite a bit larger than I'd expected. Bracing myself for an awful taste and gritty feel, I mixed the powder with my kefir and honey. It was not gritty and mixed quite well. In fact, the whey protein added a really nice texture and it was like drinking a shake. The flavour was much better than I thought it would be. I haven't given it five stars yet because I've just started using it and so haven't had the time to observe the effects whey protein is supposed to provide in terms of fitness and health. But, at least it tastes really good!

Great product, Good taste, not too sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product tastes a lot better than i expected. Delicious and one of the better products that I have had. I would buy again. I only drink with milk so maybe the taste will be different with water.

great power resource

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

good taste !

whey protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is suitable for me after my weight training.

No beef

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

Seem to be a fine product. It would be better if there was an unflavored form available.

Excellent Value

Posted by energetyx on August 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used to use this whey a lot as it was the best of the bunch when I discovered it. Hormone free and a concentrate, it doesn't appear to be overly processed like most whey powders and is very good value. However, I now prefer Natural Factors Whey Factors, which is practically the same price and has a very good nutritional profile.

Good daily add-on!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

This particular formula was recommended by my doctor and it's given me more energy, though please note it's really an add-on to healthy food and not a replacement. Since I accidently bought the vanilla flavour I started mixing it with a complete fresh fruit smoothy. Just through in some fresh pinnaple, bannana, mango and blue berries and you got yourself a pretty good start of the day!