Działa jak powinno

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Brałem 3 kapsułki do pierwszego posiłku. Działanie nasila się sie wraz z upływem czasu. Zaobserwowałem: lepsze skupienie, poprawa nastroju oraz pojawia się zapał do działania (być może to efekt placebo), ale jestem w stanie za taki efekt zapłacić:-)

3rd bottle !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Purchased for my dad who had stroke two years ago. trying to help him with memory loss issue. We can see his improvement little by little since the second bottle of Jarrow Formula,Alpha GPC. So I will continue to purchase it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this particular brand for a while. It works well.

a staple

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

really helps with my brain function - I can tell the difference when I stop taking it

Jarrow Formulas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Thank you...I am happy that you are so fast, excellent service, and the quality of your products.I shall order, . Thank you

alpha brain upgrade

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i thought the product works wonders. takes about 2 weeks to get to my door but great product. i use it to increase the gpc in the alpha brains i take.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good product

Very satisfied with my purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have not actually consumed any of my purchase so far but I am very satisfied with the service that I received and how quickly the produce was sent to me. At this point I would certainly deal with iHerb.com again. Thank you for your excellent service. Doug Hodgins

Alpha

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

5 star product.

Hard to say....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is hard to say what it does... I feel something for sure.... maybe I feel a bit more concentrated and focused as well as in some in instances I think I have a small improvement with memory. Will see :)