Too strong for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 6 2008 | Verified Purchase

These do give a burst of energy, but they made me feel kind of jumpy. I tried putting half into an empty capsule and that seemed to help somewhat. I don't take them every day and probably wouldn't reorder at this strength.

No major results here but no side effects either

Posted by PurplePegasus on February 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work but not sure. I do need to supplement with extra B's for homocysteine balance as B complex doesn't do anything for me in that regards whereas individual B vites taken together work amazingly well. Back to this pill: I initially divided the cap in 2 but even now that I take a full one, I don't have any reaction to niacin, the potency is too low to be able to cause flushing from what I read, it's higher dosage that cause the problem, unless someone would have pre-existing conditions to make them super sensitive to it. I'm not sure I've seen any benefits, I might go back to Country Life brand because I read lots of negative reviews on here about Jarrow's B12 changed formula which led me to some searching and I found some questionable reports about Jarrow's owner and his being very rude to his customers. I'm not sure what to make of it and someone might not care but I found it disturbing enough not to want to have anything to do with the company. In the meantime, I've already switched my B12 from Jarrow to Solgar and that works much, much better so maybe these reviews (posted here on iHerb at Jarrow's B12) are right after all.

Capsules went soggy and discoloured

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

Balanced instead of identical amounts of each vitamin, this is the one you want. Jarrow uses methy b12 and P5P instead of the cheaper, less biologically available forms of b12 and b6. Did not give me niacin flush! In spite of sealing bottle tightly, capsules have softened, discoloured and are sticking together so much that I have to discard the last fifth of the bottle! (We do live in a humid climate, but my other supplements are OK!)

Couldn't tell much difference.

Posted by nmbenzo on May 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

To be perfectly honest, I couldn't tell much of a difference when taking this product. I understand that it is a good product with more bioavailable forms of certain b-vitamins (methylcobalamin, P-5P, etc.), but I currently take nine(9) grams of chlorella and about 20 grams of spirulina a day, as well as one tbsp of Vitamineral Green, eight mg of astaxanthin, and 1000mg of maca every day, so my energy needs and b-vitamins RDA's were pretty much covered already. This product just made my urine neon yellow and occasionally gave me niacin flushes if I ate it in combination with white flour products. I would recommend getting your vitamins from natural green products such as the aforementioned chlorella and spirulina.

Not the right b for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 14 2010 | Verified Purchase

I feel bad rating this as I'm very senstive to vitamins, esp. B vitamins, they're hard on my system. These seemed okay at first, then I felt worse. Now I take MegaFood balanced B complex, they're first B vitamins that I can take consistenly.

Better than many

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is an average product, in my opinion, and it is economical. I can tell the difference if I do not take it, but it is not the best I have had.

Mediocre

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

I took many different b vitamins, and this one didn't really give me the boost in energy I was looking for.

Not much difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was hoping this would help stop some hair loss, but it hasn't made a big difference.

?

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

I wish these were more natural

No se nota el efecto

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

Se lo toma mi madre y dice que tiene la orina como fluorescente desde que lo toma. Los efectos ella no los nota, pero puede ser que no sean tan evidentes o depende de la sensibilidad de la persona. Pongo 3 estrellas porque no tengo claro si va bien o no, aunque confío en que si por los ingredientes.

1 2