Help

great for my kid's digestive system!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bought this as my kid had constipation over the past few weeks. This solved the problem and my kid couldn't be happier

working well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My baby couldnt poop n poop was hard but after taking this, right away she pooped. Also very good to keep it outside. Too small but working well n fresh

Ok baby probiotic

Posted by LovingLife85 on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Purchased this to use for my newborn baby because of the price and it was in liquid form. We didn't use it all up in 28 days and the bottle was leaky. What a waste! Have switched from this to a powder that can be mixed into milk and kept in the fridge for longer than a month.

So - so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

not sure if product really works. I find that the administering part a little messy, they should look at improving the design. The box and bottle is always leaky/wet.

Baby drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Perfect outcome for tummy problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

after a bout of antibiotics, my grandson, 4 months old, needed to have the flora in little belly restored. He tolerated the liquid drops very well

is work !

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

will reorder soon

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product works well for my baby but the container does not. The container leaks and the drops are either hard to get out, or the drops flows out. No in between..

Easy to use; no smell or taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We have been using these drops for our son since he was a year old and we saw a marked improvement in his immunity almost immediately. The drops are easy to dispense and have no taste or smell so they can be mixed in almost anything.

Helps Digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It has no taste and it really helps baby's tummy. However, the containers design is slightly flawed

1 2