Thyroid antibodies lower

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had elevated antibodies against my thyroid, so my doctor recommended that I take a supplement with beta glucans, calcium d-glucarate, and Lactobacillus lysate. I substituted separate supplements because they were significantly less expensive than the combination product. Three months later, my latest blood test shows healthy levels of antibodies. My doctor suspects it's primarily the result of the beta glucans.

Amazing immune booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm happy to report that Beta Glucans actually work and with no side effects! I've tried other immune boosters like vitamin C, zinc, echinacea, goldenseal, and andrographis. Some of them upset my stomach, and I was usually disappointed because I would catch whatever bug I was trying to avoid anyway. Since I've discovered Beta Glucans, I've been sick far less often, which for me is really saying something--I have lots of allergies that wear down my immune system, so I've always been sick a lot. Now that I take Beta Glucans, I've noticed that the duration of any illness I do get is much shorter, though I hardly ever get sick now. Beta Glucans seems to keep me healthy.

Beta glucans

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product for the immune system, takes down tumors.

Great quality, great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful for immunity when dealing with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. If I miss it for 1-2 days, I feel the exhaustion return.

Jarrow Formulas, Beta Glucan, 60 capsules.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the most powerful immune boosters one can ever use. It has strengthened and protected my system from the flu, the cold and other viruses that run rampant at any time during the year.

Beta Glucan use of immunization

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use Beta Glucan and Indian gooseberry (Phyllanthus emblica) in form of supplementary food for reduce cancer cell that I think it effectively in good level. Jarrow Beta Glucan is my choice

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this product to replace Isus's Health Immune, which was discontinued, as part of my cancer protocol.

Effective against viruses

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tried in this winter. Effective when taken at the first symptoms of disease many times per day and after that 1-2 capsules for maintenance. Did not work for the "old" virus. The rationality behind may be that it helps to activate your first line - innate immune response, but at the same time it suppresses your adapted immune response (production of antibodies which anyway takes some time after the first contact with a virus). If your innate immune response is good enough and it kills the virus, then there is no need for activating antibodies anyway. If its not then it may even extend your illness because the body doesnt produce antibodies. This is only a guess but it really seemed to be a case. After stopping taking beta glucan when it did not work and after a couple of bad days my daughter actually started to recover. Before that there was kind of endless "almost sick" situation.

Cknots

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This combination was recommended post-cancer surgery for both my husband and I to stimulate the immune system. iHerb pricing is very reasonable.

Jarrow Formulas Beta Glucan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great to up your neutropils

1 2 3