Eye Doctor Recommends!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am an optometrist. I use this product and I give it to my family. Ophthalmological research has verified that these pigmented contained in fruit, berries and vegetables are very protective against macular disease and even reduce cataract formation by 38% in ARED's 2 study.

Love it- Must try

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This really works, and i hope jarrow should continue to maintain this quality ahead. Would definitely recommend it and very safe. After only few days you could see the difference in eyes. Of course dont expect any miracle, but you could see the sharpness in vision while when you observe the distant objects. Also dont expect that this product would dramatically bring down your eye sight number, but this will help maintain the vision for long run and could also bring more positive benefits with prolonged use. Also you can consider taking Lutine with this.

Good to maintain my eye sight

Posted by junesam on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have to look at the computer monitor approximately 8 hours per day. After I took this daily, I felt less tired on my eyes. Definitely improving my eye sight and also preventing my eyes from dryness

Bilberry yes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great stuff for eyes. I can tell the difference in my vision within days. I read false color x-ray images at the airport. This really helps with perceiving contrasts, and helped increase my test scores. If this review had another 5 stars I'd use them all.

Helped my eyes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My eyes were a wreck. Mystery pressure sensation, twitching, redness, etc. After two weeks of taking this (along with lutein) my eyes feel like a million bucks.

Good for my eyes

Posted by vinasunrise on Oct 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this product is very helpful for my dry eye syndrome It strongly recommended. I was using artificial tears (3 times a day), but now just use once a day The result of these changes is shown in three weeks. i think that Bilberry and lutein are best combination

works quickly

Posted by ErinKannon on May 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Within 5 days of taking this my night vision improved.

Eyesight help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if it's the placebo effect or not, but I definitely feel that I can notice an improvement is my night vision when I take this product.

Best Bilberry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Best Bilberry on the Market...combination is unique, keeps the blood vessels open and helps with my vision

Easy to swallow and works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a really great product that is easy to take! I started to notice the difference almost right away.