Typical cal/mag supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2007 | Verified Purchase

These cal/mag supplements have the right ratio of calcium to magnesium (1000mg::500mg) but to get that amount, you must take 6 tablets per day. I thought these pills would be smaller and easier to swallow, but the tablets are just as large as other supplements I've tried that contain the same amount of minerals in only 2 tablets.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

While I don't like having to take as many tablets as I have to with this product, I appreciate the fact that the calcium and magnesium are citrate/malate rather than carbonate or oxide. It's also the best value I could find for total amount of milligrams (when multiplied by tablets).

pills are way too large

Posted by allieb on July 21 2008 | Verified Purchase

these might be great, except for the size of the pills. i couldn't swallow them, so I gave them to a friend. she said her Fibromyalgia symtoms decreased alot while taking them. Jarrow is a great brand, but these pills are extremely large.

Essential Supplement!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15 2010 | Verified Purchase

High quality and affordable cal/mag supplement and the only vegan formula I could find on iHerb. The tablets are about half the size of other calcium supplements I've taken in the past and they are super easy to swallow.

Good for My Bones!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have had some difficuly in past finding a calcium supplement I tolerated well. This seems to be the answer. Thanks!

good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had read a lot of complaints here about the size of the pills. But they really aren't that big, much smaller than the normal magnesium malate or citrate tablets. I wish there was a little more calcium and magnesium in these, but overall they're good.

not my favorite

Posted by Jeanne1974 on September 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

These don't work as well as calcium, magnesium citrate, and I find I can't sleep when my calcium levels are too low ( I can't use dairy, so I really notice the symptoms).

Cal/Mag

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product! And one of the only tablet forms of Cal/Mag that does not upset my stomach. Highly recommend!

ok,huge pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2010 | Verified Purchase

but go down easy,aso easy to crunch them dont taste bad... I need more mag though...at least TWICE as much magnesium to my calcium ratio, so i wont buy this again.

Excellent supplement of both calcium and magnesium, combined

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

Contains both calcium and magnesium, as citrate/malate, effective for muscle cramps.

1 2 3 4