I use it for cognitive function

Posted by alloriginal on May 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using carnitine for two years to improve my memory and creative abilities, and it seems to be working. I take first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, and again before lunch. At two per day, it seems to having an effect. I love Jarrow products, but I don't see much difference between this mixed carnitine formula and the one I was taking before (hence, the four star rating). However, if I had a particular disease or cardiovascular issue, I would certainly choose this product. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Great for The Heart

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My 83 year old mother has a heart murmur and a mitro-valve leak and often complains about being out of breadth. I read that L-Carnitine helps the heart so I sent her this formula for Christmas. We went to a party 2 weeks after she began taking it and she danced non-stop for 2 hours straight - without ever losing her breadth!

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am 68 years old, active and well, a little fat. Carnitall (one a day) fixed that. Now less fat and more muscle. I felt a tendency to eat more, control that. Try Cayene Pepper, lowers blood pressure and burns fat.

Think It's Helping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking this as I read L-Carnitine was helpful in hair growth and libido. I think it's helping with the latter.

Great Price! Good Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking L-Carnitine for cardiovascular disease, recommended by Dr. Stephen Sinatra, heart health guru. He recommends a "broad spectrum" L-Carnitine...this is it!! Nice price, free delivery, arrived on time. Recommend this product and iHerb enthusiastically.

Jarrow Formulas Carnitine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

my nine year old uses this in combination with CoQ10 for low muscle tone, the combination of these two supplements has worked wonders for his overall body strength

good

Posted by lisofby on Jun 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

these are good, but you need 3 caps.

hubby takes these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These definitely provide energy. My husband takes 3 every morning before work. He says that he doesn't get tired like he used to. I will keep buying as long as he feels good.

CARNITINE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

THIS IS THE MOST COMPLETE AND BEST CARNITINE FORMULA I HAVE USED IN THE LAST 10-12 YEARS. IT HAS ALL FOUR TYPES OF CARNITINE FOR YOUR WHOLE BODY.

carnitall 600

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I definitely like this product, it has helped with the issue I have in my legs

1 2 3