use moderation, not well tolerated over time for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

very potent, after taking this for a few weeks I became intolerant with my eyes becoming light sensitive and joint pain.

6 carotenoids in 1 softgel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good product with natural carotenoid sources. Moreover, there is no oil in the softgels. However, there is a small amount of zeaxanthin and astaxanthin.

Kind of works; though I use a large amount.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm a triathlete and full time analyst in the banking industry. Hence stress levels mentally and physically are very high. This helped alot to put off the running noses and flu that always derailed me. However I do take like alot. On stressful days I take up to 8 pills of carotenall(5 on less stressful days). I take it with cod liver oil AND a vitamin A supplement(up to 20,000IUs, minimum 10,000IUs) I am pretty surprised by the amount I need daily as I blow everything out of the water. However I carefully measured the effect of the amounts and have found my sweet spot to be effectively flu & running nose resistant(almost). The pity is that each pill is only 2500IU of vitamin A for Carotenall. Being the mischevious boy who doesn't eat his veggies it was a big slap in my face now that I'm grown up and because of what's inside veggies I am unable to go the distance. However this mixed carotenoid complex works well! Warning. Don't follow my doses unless you're working 12 hour shifts AND putting in heavy 2 hours and above gym time. AND on a reduced calorie diet.

not overly strong

Posted by freeradicle on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This has the main carotenoids, but not such a big dose of beta carotene as many other supplements. This can be useful for someone who is already getting a lot of beta carotene from other sources and wants to add on the mixed carotenoids without overdoing the beta carotene.

carotenall

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use it for my eyes, help with dry eyes, love the stuff, allows better eyesight, when it is needed... which is always ;-)

Great anti-cancer suppliment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

There is research that indicates that some carotenoids cause cancer cells to revert back to healthy cells.

Almost Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking CarotenAll for several years, and have not experienced any "dry eye" since I began taking it. My only complaint is the new shape of the softgel. It is bigger and rounder than it was previously and sometimes uncomfortable for me to swallow. I can understand if it has to be larger--but if it must be larger, please consider making it longer and narrower.

good blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

had a good dosage of lycopene.you guys used to carry twinlab maxilife multicarotene that was very similar.it would be good to have that choice again.

Used it as a tan enhancer!

Posted by EmiMesic on Aug 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As a tan enhancer - it does NOT work as well as their previous product with lycopene and luteine, I actually got burned in the sun,BUT not nearly as badly as I would have without. My tan is now really , really nice. I should have started on these weeks before I went on vacation, but my order was a bit late, so it was maybe not the product, but the time frame. Regarding the eyes - no improvement. Antioxidants - I am on these now, having a cold, so.. But the main purpose, the tan enhancment worked kind of ok..

Eye Nutrition

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

very good nutrition for eyes

1 2