Great Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have found that one a day is more than adequate. Also, if I take more than this there is a chance of the skin turning a bit orange from the carrot influence. That being said, however, this is a wonderful formula that I would'nt go without, and when taking one a day the price is a great value.

CarontenALL works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It helps me see colors more distinctly. It clears a dry scaling eye problem for my mother. This was an unexpected benefit!

A superior carotenoid complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was able to feel (and see!) the difference after taking 3 softgels daily for a week or so. If you prefer to chew the softgels, absorb their content and discard them afterwards, be ready to have your mouth quite orange for a few minutes!!!

good product--good for you!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I read about mixed carotenoids in one of Dr. Weil's books and while you can order vitamins through his website, I really love iHerb value. This is a great product from a brand I trust and it hasn't let me down. I highly recommend this and any other Jarrow Formulas product.

Almost Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking CarotenAll for several years, and have not experienced any "dry eye" since I began taking it. My only complaint is the new shape of the softgel. It is bigger and rounder than it was previously and sometimes uncomfortable for me to swallow. I can understand if it has to be larger--but if it must be larger, please consider making it longer and narrower.

Does not liked

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Was feeling sluggish after taking it.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

love all the carotenoid

good blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

had a good dosage of lycopene.you guys used to carry twinlab maxilife multicarotene that was very similar.it would be good to have that choice again.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2018 | Verified Purchase

We have been using this mixed carotenoids formulation for a few weeks now and all is fine so far. Excellent for those who need lycopene, lutein and other important carotenoids in a single pill.

Vision Improved!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My last eye appointment showed that my vision improved. I will continue to take CarotenALL daily.