John J. Facino, Sr.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Well, what can I say....been on Co-Q10 for numerous years now.I am a victem of "Statin" Cholesterol medications. Back in 1995 my doctors paid no attention to me about muscle pains, and falling down when trying to look skyward. I did a lot of research and found several research labs were trying to get the FDA to cause co-prescribing Q-10 along with statins...to no avail...not even yet. However, a few doctors do now co-prescribe. As for me it is a lost cause. All I am doing is delaying the progressive decay of muscle to nerve connections (which is what natural Q-10 in the body does)I am diagnosed with Peripheal Progressive Poly-neuropathy. I have diabetes but that neuropathy affects my hands and feet. My Primary Care Doctor does now recommend I stay on this product. If I get off of it the first thing that happens is my feet and my hands will feel as though they are submerged in flames and I am burning.The Peripheal poly-neuropathy is not caused in my case by Diabetes II. I did not get Diabetes until 7 years after being totally affected by this particular neuropathy. Using 200 mg is the top side of the Laboratories testing dosage. But, I have climbed to this level from 50 mg to sustain my abilities.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product for heart reasons. I was having very frequent heart palpitations. Once I started taking this product, they went away.

Protection with Statins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If you're taking "statins" for cholesterol you must take 200 mg of CO-Q10 to help minimize energy loss. JARROW FORMULAS have your best interest at heart-- literally. Before taking I could barely walk in my apt. I LOVE Jarrow Formulas...

Jarrow Brands the most reputable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm writing from Australia where the price of supplements such as Co-Q10 are way over the top.The pricing on iherb is great and the service delivery is exceptional. I ordered on a Thursday and by Tuesday I had my package - that's amazing considering I purchased from another online supplement store and it cost twice as much to send and I received my package four weeks later! I have used other Jarrow formulas which are great and my naturopath recommends Jarrow Formulas highly.

Effective and Great for those with Soy allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the only effective form of Co-Q10 that I've found that does NOT contain soy. I am allergic to soy and would be lost without this product. Thanks Jarrow!

Works Great for heart health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I checked my blood pressure after taking this for a few weeks and it dropped 10 to 15 points to put me in a healthy range. Great!!!

Improved heart

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had a little scare a year and a half ago when a virus attacked my heart. I find that taking CoQ10 has improved my heart health. I have found, however, that taking it in soft gel form is better than in powdered form. Jarrow makes an excellent soft gel. I must have been a bit absent-minded when I bought this particular product!

Becky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have only been taking this product for about 3 weeks. I do seem to have more energy. I am on Coumadin and my protime went from 2.5 to 1.7. Needless to say, my doctor wasn't happy about that. I will have to make a decision on that soon

It is a great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I believe in Jarrow and i have been buying their products for a long time.Though it has magnesium stearate kind of turned me off. I am taking 600 mgs a day and i dont know if it is doing alot. I believe that it is helping but i have a tendonitis issue and it is hard to address. I will say that since i have been taking the vitamins that i consume i have had a clearer memeory a sharper mind and a more upbeat attitude so i guess all the vitamins work together to do this. I also dont remember the last time i had a cold as well.

L0WER DOSAGE BETTER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

THE JARROW CO-Q10 IN THE LOWER DOSAGE, >100MG, SEEMS TO WORK BETTER FOR ME.