So far so great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 26 2018 | Verified Purchase

So far it's working, good overall feeling. Helped me detox as well as heal my gut & breathing issues.

Worked great and Worth trying, if you would like a Rebate, just click the Rebate (GREEN) to show the lifetime PR0M0 Good product for a great price, h

Posted by Rebate on December 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

colostrum is also used for boosting the immune system, healing injuries, repairing nervous system damage, improving mood and sense of well being, slowing and reversing aging, and as an agent for killing bacteria and fungus. Bovine colostrum is used in the rectum to treat inflammation of the colon (colitis)

I love it!!! Great for me and my 3 years old son! :)

Posted by Click here for bonus on December 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I strongly recommend!!! :-) My 3 years old son went to kindergarten and I have had problems with flu... everyday running nose, sore throat :( After 2 months of using colostrum the symptoms became to be smaller and more delicate. November was the month during which my son didn't miss any day!!! Just try and you will not regret!!! Take use of my user name for better price if you wish (just click on it).

Recommended by my functional medicine doctor

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've taken this for 2 years as recommended by my doctor for SIBO

Revigorating

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Every time I used Colostrum, I was like Super speed, once one of my colleagues had flu and I gave him some colostrum, after 2 days was much much better

Great price & great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

I cannot say that i notice any changes from taking this item . This is one of the many supplements i have been taking to help rebuild my gut and strengthen my immune system . Colostrum has multiple benefits and this is life longer keeper in my daily use.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good product.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great

My favorite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 1 2010 | Verified Purchase

It makes my nails stronger!

Jarrow Formula Colostrum Prime life