Curcumin may be keeping dog alive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use curcumin for my dog that has been diagnosed with cancer about a year and half ago. The vets are very surprised that he is stil alive and has not acted sick yet. Couldn't prove it but I feel that is why he is sill alive. I read online that curcumin is being used for cancer patients so I thought that I would try it on my dog.

Jarrow Curcumin 500 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is excellent for managing my joint pain from rheumatoid arthritis. I'm very pleased with this this and highly recommend it.

Good for skin problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

So far, so good. Taken half a bottle and it is already helping with a couple of my skin problems. Was told it was good for cysts as well, so I'm still waiting to see if it helps with that too.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this for its anti-inflammatory properties and I have been able to almost eliminate Ibuprofen use because of its effectiveness. I also have had 2 heart stents for almost 6 years and my cardiologist still refers to me as his most boring patient - YIPPEE. I also use nattokinase and serrapeptase to keep the plumbing pristine.

Forget the pharmaceuticals!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff ROCKS! Works every bit as well as steroids, without any of the nasty side effects. Very helpful with bowel inflammation and tendonitis. Felt 90% better the very next day. At least try this before giving your money to the pharmaceutical ghouls.

Curcumin is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

to protect body from inflammation. I am taking this one hour before and again right after the flu shot to calm my immune system's reaction, along with 5000IU D3, Dual C (buffered C), vitamin E (high in gamma tocopherol) & fish oil. I give it four stars since it has a lubricant called magnesium stearate which Dr Dietrick Klinghardt says interferes with nutrient absorption in intestines.

Always great for skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Since I started taking this, after I had the flu that lowered my immunity, some blemishes on my back finally cleared up (took about 3 months, taking 9 - 12 a day). It also keeps your sweat from smelling so bad, especially if you take a lot of it.

A great antioxidant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good stuff. Make sure you take with plenty to eat, otherwise it might upset your stomach. As a former employee of MD Anderson Cancer Center, I've seen the power of curcumin first hand.

Better health by preventive planning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We take this supplement based on a book by an organic chemist in NM, whose recommendations have been spot on for a couple years now. That said, we can't pinpoint any definite benefit from using Curcumin 95 other than we feel much better when on our daily regimen. The recent medical tests done for a life insurance upgrade proved we must be doing something right: every reading was in the NORMAL range, for two people in their early 50s, and not on ANY medication. You bet we'll keep taking this!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This has eliminated IBS for me! I didn't have it that bad, but any amount of IBS is difficult. It started one night, I popped a curcumin, and it went away! I'm sold!!