Another solid Jarrow product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When I'm vigilant about taking curcumin daily I can feel the difference with my joints and overall health. I used to work in cancer research and tumeric is a powerful antioxidant!!

Great for bone spurs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Discovered online that curcumin is a great anti-inflammatory. Occasionally I have sharp pain in my back that is caused by bone spurs. I'll take a capsule every few hours and by the next day the pain is almost all gone. once the pain is gone I only take 1 a day. To me this is incredible because I could have pain that lasted for 2 weeks. Love curcumin.

Curcurmin for cancer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My son was recently diagnosed with oral cancer. He had to go to a nutritionist, along with his other treatments. The nutritionist advised him to take curcurmin, said that it was helpful for oral cancer.

Good value.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Studies show curcumin can lower the risk of cancer. My husband is a survivor of malignant malinoma, and has taken this for the past year.

Part of my daily regimen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After being on countless prescriptions from a car accident and then cervical spine surgery - this product just makes me feel better physically - plain and simple - that is exactly what I was looking for.

Used for inflammation

Posted by LauraAhearn on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for inflammation maintenance. I do not have any major joint issues but I'm 39 and thought it would be good to help with the aches and pains that are creeping into my life. I have also had high bp in the past and wanted it for heart maintenance. I noticed some difference. I ended up switching to Life Extension Curcumin but not sure I have noticed any difference between the two.

Reduces fibrinogen level

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take this product because I had read that it would help reduce fibrinogen levels. Follow up lab testing demonstrated a drop in my fibringoen levels.

I read the reviews they claim it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

They say this helps your joints, anti-inflamatory and raises HDL (good) cholesterol levels.

Curry you life for the better

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product that should be in most people's vitamin and supplement list. All the family take it and it has provided improvements in coping with illness and general well being

works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helps with inflammation from tendinitis.