Bowel Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take this every evening after dinner. The single most valuable thing you can do to prevent bowel cancer. As I have a family history of bowel cancer, I follow this protocol. If this review was helpful, please like the post.

Great product to reduce inflamation

Posted by BJoyce on Oct 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take this three times a day. I have chronic inflammation in my left foot (neuroma), and this keeps me going . . . most of the time. Easier on the tummy than ibuprofen. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

back pain begone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

2 capsules per day in the morning and my lower back pain from being a fat chick sitting on my bum at work all day is gone. Which is great because I'm no longer physically exhausted from pain and am happy to walk around more And find more reasons to move.

It works!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent price and excellent product. If I get a headache I take 2 of these and it's gone in less than 30 minutes. I take daily to combat inflammation caused by leaky gut.

Natural COX-2 inhibitor

Posted by OrganicGirl on Dec 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

For years now I use chemical Cox-2 inhibitors. Despite the high dose of Etoricoxib my sedimentation rate is always too high. My homeopath advised me to try Turmeric. After a few weeks I feel much better, less pain. When my sedimentation rate is good it may be possible to lower the dose of Etoricoxib. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

back pain gone about 85%

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bizarre amount of help with my lower back pain. I cook with turmeric almost every single day so wasn't expecting much, but wow. Ditched my heating pad for the first time in months the first time I started using this. This review is for my 2nd bottle/3rd month. Now I take it once a day when I do something strenuous instead of twice a day as upkeep.

Super good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My muscles are always achy due to fibromyalgia but recently this has subsided - feeling loads better!

It really helps arthritis

Posted by painfree on Feb 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have felt an improvement in joint pain.. good price.

Excellent for osteoarthritis pain!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After 2-3 weeks I started to feel the effect, I have less pain originating from osteoarthritis. Now that the weather is cool and dry, instead of having excruciating pain and feeling "rusty" in all my joints, I am quite mobile and flexible, and have only a little pain. I highly recommend this to everyone who has arthritis.

I have 2 important questions:

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I did buy Jarrow Curcumin Phytosome (Meriva) and use it over a month now. I cannot say that I feel any effect, but, maybe more time is needed. Anyhow, I have 2 important questions: 1. For “Curcumin 95” it’s noted “95% curcuminoids”, however in the “Meriva” ONLY “18-22% curcuminoids”. From what I read, quality curcumin supplement SHOULD be min 95%. Please comment/explain that for me. 2. “Their technical names are curcumin, demethoxycurcumin, and bis-demethoxy-curcumin….Experimental studies suggest demethoxy-curcumin is very likely the most potent of all the three curcumins for regulating inflammatory processes.” I ask: do both products (the Meriva and Curcumin 95) contain ALL those 3 ingredients?