Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good product but same product labeled 95 seams to be more effective.

It's really hard to say

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have neuropathy & arthritis so there's a lot of pain for these supplements to deal with. I've only gone thru about half the bottle but have ordered another. I want to give it a fair chance. I started about 4 supplements at the same time so that also makes it difficult to know what to credit for what. Further update soon.

Haven't felt any effect

Posted by Gemini on July 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

Though I will continue and see if that changes. Plan to try a different brand to compare.

Good price

Posted by SavoringLife on February 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good price, but not sure if it does anything. At least it didn't cause any problem that I know of. May get a second bottle to experiment further.

A good runner up

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

If Theracurmin is the Ferrari of Curcumin products, this would be a Toyota. It'll get you from A to B, but with some caveats. It tends to stimulate my immune system as opposed to having a modulating effect like Theracurmin. It also causes me significant Gastro discomfort, even at the recommend dose. It definitely reduces my inflammation though! If Theracurmin was the same price (or I was a rich man) then I wouldn't buy Meriva for my purposes.

Not sure about the effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Can't say I saw any effect from taking these but had no stomach issues, liked the dosage and the price.

magnesium stearate

Posted by DrJah24 on January 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't like the fact there is there is magnesium stearate and silicate in it. Other then that it seems right and looks right. I am trying the Thorne Meriva SF-500 this time around as its the only one without the magnesium stearate and silicate.

Posted by PitaFarnie on October 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works well as long as its consumed with some sort of fat and pepper for absorption.

Bad delivery service

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

I order 3 and they charge me extra £16 because I'm in UK + £7 calling DHL to arrange another delivery time which wasn't my fault I was waiting all the day and they said you need another day for delivery what a time waste for waiting a delivery