TOTAL INCREASE TESTOSTERONE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Started routine screening including total testosterone, and last year the result was 400 ng / dL. This year a month before taking the exam again took 50mg of DHEA daily and the result of total testosterone was 700 ng / dl. I attribute the increase DHEA. I am currently 42 years.

Chronic Fatigue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

DHEA is a fabulous substance for assisting anyone who has a problem with Chronic Fatigue. Getting your adrenals working properly with dhea is part of the process. Jarrow Formulas 50 is very good value for money

wow...great results....Fast

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was taking another brand of DHEA prior to ordering this. I am a 52 old gym rat that works out 3-5x per week. My resistance workout was trending in an undesired direction. Taking this allow me to workout longer and stronger. Bench has increased by 50 lbs in about two weeks. Much more stamina....almost hurt myself in the bedroom (much like back in the day). Be careful do not take prior to sleep...You will be wide awake and alert.

Aging Adults Need This

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take this to help my declining hormone levels that have come down with age. Adults should take a lower dose if they develop acne when taking this product.

Very useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The women I know told me that it really works.

No frils results.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The dosage delivery of these very cheap capsules is fine. Capsule structure is a bit weak, but acceptable.

Great stuff - couldn't do without it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

DHEA is sooo important. This one is great.

Very Happy with the product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good quality DHEA and I like it better than the other brands I have tried before.

A must for 40+ men

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I started taking DHEA in 50mg dosages after it was recommended for men in their late 30's. Taking DHEA along with Vitamin D3 is a nice combination and helps me with my active physical lifestyle. Jarrow Formulas DHEA 50mg is well packaged, and seems to work very well for me.

Eficiente

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Suplemento muito eficiente! Entrega em 35 no Brasil!

1 2 3