Good product, I wish it had no soy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't understand why this product has to have some soy. It should be soy free, because soy is mostly GMO.

Seems to be working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking product for about 1 month not sure if works, however blood sugar levels under control.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I suspect that this food supp product helped me to regain my fasting blood sugar, fasting insulin level and HbA1c from low diabetic range to within normal range in just 2-3 months. Of course I also did lifestyle and diet changes (more exercises and eating more veggies, less refined carbs / sugar and less animal foods) while reducing 15kgs of my weight, so these must be good factors as well. I also took NOW Glucofit and NOW Silymarin products to complement this supplement and they've worked wonders in my body. Too bad the price is a bit pricey.

Processing order

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm very happy with the servvice I get. Since I live in Canada, I sometimes worry about my orders, seing how therre is always duties, taxes and brokerage fees. Its wonderful getting my order without having to pay additional fees at the door. I like the service, the products and the rates. Thanks!

Supposed to help control glucose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My first buy, don't know.

Iherb All products are quality and have a low price! Also very reliable and very fast delivery!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Contents good product!

diabetes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

just started to try and hopefully see good result from my readings..