Immediate relief from IBS symptoms

Posted by mygreathealth on Sep 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic product worked more or less straight away for me. I take one capsule with each meal (2-3 per day). It has vastly reduced my gas/bloating/constipation symptoms and I will keep using this product.

Brilliant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Since taking these my system feels so much happier and my tummy has never been so consistently flat ! I will make sure I am never without these. An added bonus is their portability.

The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've suffered from constipation since infancy, and I'm 64 now. Dr. Ohhira's just didn't work for me. Dr. Mercola's did, but not as well as I'd hoped. This worked better for me than either -- I'll keep experimenting, but so far this is the gold standard for me.

very helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

True blind study. My other half didn't know i started giving this to him and mentioned he was doing better before i mentioned that I started the supplement

Anti histamine fight and bowel super comfort

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Lactobacillus Plantarum from Jarrow's is the most potent formula I discovered. It helps me fight with allergies, greatly improves my intestinal bacteria (as result it calms down my stomach - lowers stomach acid production) and prevents from bloating of my belly. I prefer Jarrow because the pills are packed in high quality blister packs, so the bacteria is very well proctected and also I can easily take the pills effortlessly with me. I recommend to start slowly with a pill after a meal per day. Once you see your body is compatible with this bacteria (should be as I'm higly allergic to bacteria in general and this is smooth), try to take it on empty stomach with 2dcl of water. This bacteria is one of the rare ones which do not produce histamine. Moreover this bacteria degrades the histamine! Excellent product and excellent little living organism.

Tried lots of probiotics, this one seems to help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've had way too many antibiotics in my life resulting in candida. I've also tried high doses of all sorts of probiotics including VSL 3. Since trying this once I've had improvements in Candida. Jarrow is amazing as usual.

Helps with constipation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had not had a bowel movement in several days, and after the first time taking this I had a bm soon after. Every day I take this, I am regular. I can recommend this easily.

Jarrow works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

First time user. Jarrow has a hit with this one. Definitely helps with sluggish colon.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I order this again and again. Have had trouble with constipation all my life and this changed everything for me. It's the best product I've ever bought, no joke. I've tried other probiotics and none of them have helped me with my bm's like this one has. A truly excellent product.

Chronic indigestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After about a week, there are clear improvements in my digestion (loose bowels are beginning to firm, I am having fewer headaches and am sleeping better). I have suffered from chronic and severe diarrhea for nearly three deacades and hope that at long last I may have found a supplement which may help stabilize this terrible condition.