Did not work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I tried this brand and it did nothing for me. Then I tried Dr. Ohhira's and felt the difference on the first day. Dr. Ohhira's is expensive but it works well for me and all my friends. This is my 3rd months on Dr. Ohhira's, my IBS is completely gone and no more reflux and gas.

Didn't work much for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very simple, this didn't do much for me. "Healthy Origins, Probiotic, 30 Billion CFU's, 60 Vcaps" was better for me.

Give stomach pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have tried it for 3 weeks but it made gas and the pain because of it did not stop so I have stopped taking it now and I am not hurting anymore. hate it.

Not really.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After 2 months I am not changed by this pills. Do I expect it excessively?

Couldn't feel the difference

Posted by kidsetc on Mar 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After taking two boxes of it I didn't feel any changes at all! Neither did my mom. Dr Ohhira helped with just first pill!

Jarrow Formulas,Jarrow -Dophilus EPS,5 Billion Organism per capsule.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This don't work well for me .

Jarro-dophilus not working for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was hoping this would solve the itchings because of the number of reviews praising this item, but I am still affected by thrush...! It was my big hope, and I must say I am still continuing with it, just because I don't know what else I can try. Rather disappointed so far.

In the middle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I prefer an other formula without casein and soya ! If it's possible i take it !

not working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

didnt work on me

Contains dairy, soy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This probiotic did not work for me! Unfortunately, it made me bloated and disrupted my digestion rather than facilitate it. I couldn't figure out what in my diet was causing this reaction and after a couple weeks of eliminating and isolating certain foods, I realized it was these probiotics. It could be that the strains used do not work well with my body, but mostly I believe it is the dairy. I'm giving it two stars because the packaging does a great job of listing possible allergens; including dairy and soy.

1 2