Great product if you have tummy trouble.

Posted by HolisticSolutions on Jul 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you are constipated or have diarrhea, this help to get to the root of your issue and neutralize it so to speak. It is also helpful for an overgrowth of internal yeast and following a course of antibiotics for women to get our PH back to normal. It can help with skin conditions etc. I used it more when my kids were younger in a cup of almond milk to help get them regulated and stave off colds etc. Good product, great price. I have been using iherb for 6 years and have been using alternative medicine and supplements for 20 years and consider this a lifestyle. See my page for more reviews of my EXTENSIVE product list all of which have been personally tested by me. Thanks and make it a great day!

acid reflux

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been to the doctor they have done test after test and no relief. I was talking to my cousin one day and she recomended that I try taking this product. I ordered it and with in a week to two weeks I had relieve. I am a big believer in it and have reordered since my first order. I have also told other friends with simalar problems about it and they plan to try it also.

Keeps Me Regular

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was hoping to get a noticable level of regularity by using this product, and it has delivered. I'm using only 1 cap daily, and it's working like a charm for me.

review

Posted by MichelX on Dec 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've only tried 2 probiotics; this one and a Now foods one. The Now foods one was fine, I thought, until I forgot it out of the fridge for a few hours. Then it was useless and I said 'never again'. Room stabilized is the way to go for me, and this one I find excellent.

works well if take enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take 3 to 4 caps 3x a day with symptoms of bloating, indigestion.I know it works because it always produces gas.This to me is as good a product as dr. ohirra's , but cheaper. With dr. ohirra's i have to take 5 caps to get same results.

Great product, very good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I try to use it 3x daily and definitely has made an impact on my digestive system. I have about 3 bowel movements a day, taken along with digestive enzymes. Great product and great price.

Effective probiotics

Posted by normantan on May 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product can be kept at room temperature without affecting its potency. I take 2 capsules a day to keep my IBS at bay.

Obvious Digestion Improvement

Posted by suibiankk on Oct 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can feel obvious digestion improvement with 1 capsule in the morning, although there is a few time it seems not to work very good - In this case I need to intake one more in the evening before sleeping.

After anti-boitics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Jarro-Dophilus is one of the best, if not the best "Pro-biotic" cleansing formula. I have done my research, yes, there are others that are great as well. I like this one, as it worked for me, and didn't need to be kept in the fridge! Really helps after taking anti-biotic med's, and for tummy and intestinal issues too!

Good Probiotic

Posted by Jasmine44 on Feb 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I just started taking this probiotic supplement & connot comment on its long term effectiveness, however I have noticed right away that it is easier to digest some of the many vegetables that I eat daily. I will reevaluate it in a month or two. Jarrow is usually at the top of my list.