Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I used to buy a product called Threelac, which was very expensive. But, when you have yeast problems you're desperate and willing try anything that will work. I read the list of probiotics on Threelac verses Jarrow's formula, and Jarrow's contains way more than Threelac and is less expensive. Jarrow has a great reputation for quality. It's a win, win situation.

GOOD STUFF

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My candida used to be unbearably painful & I had to really watch my consumption of sweets but after taking these probiotics for the past few years, I eat whatever I want without much trouble. The candida is still there but the persistent vaginal yeast infections stopped a very long time ago. I have tried other probiotics & this is the best I have found to date. When I run out, I start to feel sick again.

Does the trick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. I have totally eliminated gas and bloating by using this product in conjunction with Rainbow Light Everyday Fiber system. A clean, healthy, flora-filled digestive tract is essential to good health.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several probiotic formulas; I suffer from regular yeast infections and was getting tired of buying the over-the-counter creams--they're so expensive! So far, this is doing the trick! Another bonus..my whole family recently came down with a terrible flu bug and I completely avoided it. I don't know whether this helped, but I'd like to think it did! I will keep taking it!

Works as advertised!

Posted by ReviewsfromaFriend on Jan 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Seeing how you can spend $1.00-2.00 on a drink that has 1 billion Organisms per bottle, it just makes sense to use a capsule that has 5 billion Organisms, for less than 25 cents each. I take Jarrow-Dophilus 3-4 times a week. Keeps me regular, and, I think, makes me sleep a little better as well. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. You will see my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

IBS Cure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is approved by Consumer Lab. I have tried Dr. Ohhira's probiotics, culturelle, pearls but nothing worked to stop diarrhea caused by IBS. This product has worked perfectly for me. Finally found the product I will use forever . Jarrow, I thank you.

No refrigeration needed!

Posted by Katherine on Jun 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this probiotic. My 7 yo used to get every stomach virus that came down the pike....well, I did too. We don't have the 'stomachs of steel' that the other two members of our family have. When we feel the slightest stomach thing coming on, we take two of these and two Garden of Life O-zyme (enzymes). It's stopped every stomach thing in it's tracks. Amazing since we both used to be down for the count with a stomach bug at least a couple of times per year.

Jarow Formulas ... etc 120 Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is the only one with 8 different needed intestinal bacteria that actually put me on the well- list, no longer diagnosed with Irritable bowel syndrome. Thank you. dhbell

Jarrow's probiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

For people who can't afford Dr. Ohhira's brand, which is really the best, Jarrow is second best....

Makes a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I've tried Jarrow-Dophilus after using Dr. Ohhrira's for a long time. The Jarrow seems to be just as effective if not more. It is also much cheaper.