Best Product/Great Price

Posted by ladysonny on July 27 2009 | Verified Purchase

Everyone should use this product. If the gut isn't working right than all the other products you take will not be able to do there job!

Gives me diarrhea and stomach pains

Posted by colorwalk on November 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to like this as I've heard so many great things about it. I have constipation and also allergies, and I was hoping it'd help at least a little for either one of my problems. In terms of allergies, it did absolutely nothing. As for constipation, it perhaps helped a bit too much? In short, it gave me major diarrhea every time I take it. It's generally okay if I only take one a day, but then doing that doesn't help my constipation. But if I take more than that, I get diarrhea. It also gives me bad stomach cramps throughout the day if I take it in the morning on empty stomach. All in all, I won't be purchasing again. Perhaps it just isn't suitable for me.

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2007 | Verified Purchase

I used to buy a product called Threelac, which was very expensive. But, when you have yeast problems you're desperate and willing try anything that will work. I read the list of probiotics on Threelac verses Jarrow's formula, and Jarrow's contains way more than Threelac and is less expensive. Jarrow has a great reputation for quality. It's a win, win situation.

Does the trick

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. I have totally eliminated gas and bloating by using this product in conjunction with Rainbow Light Everyday Fiber system. A clean, healthy, flora-filled digestive tract is essential to good health.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several probiotic formulas; I suffer from regular yeast infections and was getting tired of buying the over-the-counter creams--they're so expensive! So far, this is doing the trick! Another bonus..my whole family recently came down with a terrible flu bug and I completely avoided it. I don't know whether this helped, but I'd like to think it did! I will keep taking it!

Works as advertised!

Posted by ReviewsfromaFriend on January 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

Seeing how you can spend $1.00-2.00 on a drink that has 1 billion Organisms per bottle, it just makes sense to use a capsule that has 5 billion Organisms, for less than 25 cents each. I take Jarrow-Dophilus 3-4 times a week. Keeps me regular, and, I think, makes me sleep a little better as well. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. You will see my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

IBS Cure

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is approved by Consumer Lab. I have tried Dr. Ohhira's probiotics, culturelle, pearls but nothing worked to stop diarrhea caused by IBS. This product has worked perfectly for me. Finally found the product I will use forever . Jarrow, I thank you.

No refrigeration needed!

Posted by Katherine on June 2 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this probiotic. My 7 yo used to get every stomach virus that came down the pike....well, I did too. We don't have the 'stomachs of steel' that the other two members of our family have. When we feel the slightest stomach thing coming on, we take two of these and two Garden of Life O-zyme (enzymes). It's stopped every stomach thing in it's tracks. Amazing since we both used to be down for the count with a stomach bug at least a couple of times per year.

Jarow Formulas ... etc 120 Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 21 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is the only one with 8 different needed intestinal bacteria that actually put me on the well- list, no longer diagnosed with Irritable bowel syndrome. Thank you. dhbell

Jarrow's probiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2010 | Verified Purchase

For people who can't afford Dr. Ohhira's brand, which is really the best, Jarrow is second best....