Very handy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The blister-packs are very convenient for taking along with you. And the fact that they are gluten-free is good. I first bought these for my daughter, who'd had a sudden flare-up of asthma attacks, after about 7 years of not having any. She'd been on antibiotics of one type of another for about a month...happened to read about antibiotics/asthma...she improved almost immediately after taking the probiotics.

Most important supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product works! If you want to look after your gut, get this product. I take a lot of supplements but I have to say this is the most important one. If your digestion is good, everything else works better.

Very pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with this company and these products they saved my life for UTI

Great product if you have tummy trouble.

Posted by HolisticSolutions on Jul 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you are constipated or have diarrhea, this help to get to the root of your issue and neutralize it so to speak. It is also helpful for an overgrowth of internal yeast and following a course of antibiotics for women to get our PH back to normal. It can help with skin conditions etc. I used it more when my kids were younger in a cup of almond milk to help get them regulated and stave off colds etc. Good product, great price. I have been using iherb for 6 years and have been using alternative medicine and supplements for 20 years and consider this a lifestyle. See my page for more reviews of my EXTENSIVE product list all of which have been personally tested by me. Thanks and make it a great day!

Gives me diarrhea and stomach pains

Posted by colorwalk on Nov 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to like this as I've heard so many great things about it. I have constipation and also allergies, and I was hoping it'd help at least a little for either one of my problems. In terms of allergies, it did absolutely nothing. As for constipation, it perhaps helped a bit too much? In short, it gave me major diarrhea every time I take it. It's generally okay if I only take one a day, but then doing that doesn't help my constipation. But if I take more than that, I get diarrhea. It also gives me bad stomach cramps throughout the day if I take it in the morning on empty stomach. All in all, I won't be purchasing again. Perhaps it just isn't suitable for me.

A total waste of money!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have IBS-D since a couple of years and I definitely thing that a GOOD probiotic supplement will make the difference. Unfortunately, despite all the advertisements and positive studies, Jarro-Dophilus EPS failed to give any improvements of my IBS. (I even took 4 at once for a couple of days without any result.) Hence it was a total waste of money!

Decent Product, But... Unclear Results

Posted by Rosiee on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am interested in the probiotic products and their function in the human body. On paper, their role and potential benefits appears are numerous, but in general, they are the type of supplement, from which I rarely notice (positive) difference. I've tried LOADS of probiotic products with the hope to find one, with which I can say, that I SEE the positive impact on my health.  Several times I received samples from iHerb with this product, but a week or so taking a medium strength probiotic is way too short of a time to see any difference, so I decided to give it a shot and buy the whole thing.  I have to not, that I respect Jarrow Formulas, I use some of their other products and was left with good impression about them. Unfortunately I didn't see any results from this one after finishing one container and several blisters of testers. Maybe the dosage was not enough, maybe I was not taking it long enough, maybe the probiotic strains are not the right kind for me or maybe even it DID good for me, but I just didn't feel it.  Whatever it is, I don't plan on purchasing this particular probiotic anymore. P.S. if you live in the U.S. I strongly recommend you to try out the probiotics, that need to be refrigerated. They are shipped by iHerb in ice packs and the reason I recommend them is, that they have more active cultures, than most of their shelf-stable equivalent and you could and you could expect more fast and noticeable results.  I can't try them, because I am located far from the U.S.

Jarrow formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Bought this product due to the review. Tried taking this for 2 weeks. Severe stomach bloating. Unable to carry on just stopped taking it. It was complete waste of money.

acid reflux

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been to the doctor they have done test after test and no relief. I was talking to my cousin one day and she recomended that I try taking this product. I ordered it and with in a week to two weeks I had relieve. I am a big believer in it and have reordered since my first order. I have also told other friends with simalar problems about it and they plan to try it also.

Big Improvement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have my whole family taking these now. My daughter experiences less stomach aches and everyone has less gas.