don't waste your money

Posted by Kyriaki on Dec 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

made me constipated - the exact opposite of what i was hoping for

Excellent and really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm not an expert but personally this works for me. It stops the frequent stomach churning and indigestions and it does not create discomfort such as bloating, after consumption. Will continue to use.

Received well

Posted by jemolian on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Received in Singapore with hot weather and the probiotics are still alive. Remember to test if active. Google how to test it. Great for curing diarrhea. Keep cold.

Heartburn is gone thanks to probiotics

Posted by My-Review-Page on Apr 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

One of my relatives had experienced heartburn for a few months. Since taking probiotics, her condition had improved day by day. Now her heartburn is completely gone.

Excellent product at a great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love the fact that this product is enteric-coated, and does not require refrigeration. Also, according to Consumer Lab testing, it was one of the few probiotics tested that actually contained the number of organisms claimed on the label. In my opinion, this is much better than many competitive products that are much more expensive.

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have celiac disease and have frequent stomach pain. I feel so much better after I started using this product. A friend recommended them and they really help. They even reduce symptoms if I have accidentally ingested something containing gluten. I am so sensitive that I get a reaction from licking a stamp or envelope....most of the glues contain gluten. Wonderful product that I intend to use the rest of my life.

Fine product.

Posted by Maraiani on Oct 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband is taking it while on a course of heavy antibiotics for pneumonia and hasn't experienced any digestive disorders thanks to these.

love this product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Kept me healthy for 2 1/2 years, not even a cold. This is one of my favorite products of all time. And your price is what keeeps me coming back.

Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS,120 Veggie Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The Jarro 120 Veggie Caps are a great supplement to anyone who has a problem with a high Bad Bacteria count in their system. I would highly recommend it as a regular dietary supplement without any adverse side affects.

Jarrow Formulas, Jarro Dophilus EPS 120 veggie caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have just started using Jarro-Dophilus but it was highly recommended by a friend/dietition.