Good product, Reformulated Value....I feel Gyped.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

When I first wrote the following review, Jarrow Formulas was only offering a 1 oz bottle of Jarrosil with less than half the potency at just a few dollars less than the competing Natrol Biosil that has twice the potency. Since then they have started offering a 2 oz bottle of Jarrosil to compensate for the difference in potency, and the value is greatly improved! So I a ammending my review, the main question in deciding what brand to buy is now merely a difference in formulation.... I did buy the Natrol and have been using it, it works just as well as the Jarrosil for me. I have been using the BioSil product for over a year now, and it is an essential part of my mineral supplementation program... but it was discontinued. SO... after comparing the price of the new JarroSil and the Natrol BioSil 1oz Liquids, I went with the JarroSil since it appeared to be less expensive. I bought Several bottles, too. When I got it home and started taking the JarroSil, I realized that the recommended dosage was 10 drops for a 4 mg serving. The old BioSil was a 5 drop dose for a 5 mg serving. So now I am having to take more than twice as much to get the same serving. I looked at the Natrol BioSil and it is still a 5 drop dose for a 5mg serving... SO..The Natrol BioSil IS more expensive than the old BioSil, but it's still less expensive than the JarroSil. Basically the JarroSil costs .07 cents per mg, or if you buy the Two pack it costs .05 cents per mg... But the Natrol BioSil costs .04 cents per mg. I think that is what I will buy next time.

Excellent so far...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My nails are stronger and my skin is thicker and more youthful. Didn't expect this since all other products I tried were not effective at all. Excellent product from Jarrow Formulas. 3 months later: optimal combination for skin health = Jarrosil + vit C + DHA-EPA. my nails look perfect as well...my hair also grows faster (noticed by my wife)

Works Great

Posted by LJS on Mar 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works great for my wife's Osteoporosis

Jarrow Formulas, JarroSil Activated Silicon Liquid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a very highly recommended product and very effective as its read. It was recommended by my Naturopathic Doctor who is also an Acupuncturist. JarroSil, has healing and positive effects on your bones, joinst, skin and hair, with continued use with proper healthy habits. This product is a winner.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My hair has been thinning for a few years now - I'm cutting my hair shorter to avoid bald spots. After two weeks of taking this I can already tell a difference - my hair is thicker!! Better than the Hair Max I've been taking for months. My skin is also softer & less dry -- better than the $100+ isomers I've been using for a year!!

Skin softer and hair feels thicker

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have only used it a couple of weeks. Notice my skin is a little softer and supple, and hair appears a little thicker. Takes time build up in your system for these nutrients to work best. Time will tell if any more improvements. Will most likely order more.

JarroSil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I haven't noticed any improvements yet; but at least it doesn't have the horrid 'stale fish' smell and taste of Biosil. I have now finished a second bottle, and can see no improvements whatsoever, so have down graded my star rating from 4 to 2

Nice Simple to Use Formulation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Easy to take silicon liquid with a boron kicker. Mixes easily and tasteless in water.

Improves my nails!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Easy to take and lasts a long time.

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have noticed my nails and hair strengthening - less pain in my joints.

1 2 3 4