Jarrow Formulas L-Glutamine 1000 excellent for Heart Burn/Reflux

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was taking acid blockers for acid reflux, which somewhat relieved my symptoms, but I could still get heartburn and reflux on them. A nutritionist recommended either cabbage juice, or L-Glutamine AND PepZinGI. I started taking both and stopped taking the acid blockers. I do not get reflux anymore, and seldom get heartburn. I take 4 L-glutamine 1000's in the morning on an empty stomach and 2 Jarrow Formulas PepZinGI with food. I have noticed L-glutamine on its own seems to do an incredible job because I forgot to take the PepZinGI a couple of times, and did not get symptoms. However, PepZinGI is still required because I tried to go a week without and some reduced symptoms recurred.

More energy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's been a month since i take L-Glutamine, to help my body in fight with helicobacter pylori. I didn't want to take antibiotics. Instead, i did a cure of supplement, oils, honey and propolis, flaxseed, psylium and a lot of water.. Anyway i have more energy than ever, now i sleep less and feel wonderful. i used to be tired from first time in the morning. Good price !Thank you!

It working!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am using this to help protect/heal my esophagus and strengthen my stomach sphincter muscle to that I can stop using Nexium for acid reflex. I also use top strength digestive enzymes and probiotics.

Stop my craving

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you read The Diet Cure by Julia Ross, you should know this will stop carbs cravings. During my weight loss journey, this is one of my arsenal (together with 7-keto, omega 3, kelp, and green smoothie). Will never be without this.

Great product!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Apr 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I got this to help with my immunity and intestinal lining. Jarrow's products have never let me down and I'm sure it is doing what it is suppose to do.

After working out

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product helps us with my immune power. Very effective takking just after work out

It reduces acid reflux

Posted by SuzanneIs4Health4Life on Jul 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have noticed a significant drop in heartburn/acid reflux, since taking l-glutamine...no ill side effects, either!

I take two per day

Posted by DeanaS on Oct 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is something I take daily first thing in the morning to help deal with hunger and cravings as I'm on the HHCG diet.

Pleasantly surprised!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I got this for digestive issues, and I haven't really noticed any change BUT I have noticed a dramatic improvement with my muscle function and pain and will definitely repurchase this!!

it's works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this good for age person.