Definitely worth trying

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2008 | Verified Purchase

L-Glutamine 2x750 mg per night significantly improved muscle pain, sleep quality w/o morning grogginess, calm stomach/abdomen. Best taken on an empty stomach with lots of water. Recommended!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

This seems to be helping heal my intestines. The pain, which had gotten almost unbearable at times, is now very mild if at all. It started working in a few days. I think this may be the answer to my problem.

Helps with workouts

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been working out hard, I just take this when I am done with the workout and I can tell when I don't take it, muscles are more sore. Good stuff!

Helping with SIBO

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

Helping with SIBO

Makes my stomach feel better

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

I heard this was good for your stomach so I decided to give it a try. Seems to be helping, I've noticed a difference.

Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 21 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband's back pain is gone, after taking this for a week and only one session of physical therapy. He takes this one and Jarrow's Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and MSM.

Great product...

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 23 2009 | Verified Purchase

Even though it's not the 1000 mg. dosage I last used, I still notice a difference when I don't take it. I trust this brand as well.

super effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 5 2007 | Verified Purchase

i love every product from Jarrow. the quality is always very high. i find this product helped my blood sugar instability. it keeps me more stable. i also recover from workouts better- i believe, in part, due to this product.

not bad formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

easy and nice.

Pharmaceutical Grade

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

Cheap, effective and pharmaceutical grade. Very good supplement. I take it for healing my gut.

1 2 3