helps with food allergy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product keeps my daughter from breaking out in hives after eating peanuts, and completely eliminates my (her mom)allergic reactions to the foods that otherwise cause problems for me. There have been no side effects at all that I have been able to detect, and I am thrilled as I am eating a completely normal diet for the first time in 15 years.

Worth Trying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been struggling with stomach problems for 3 years now. Finally had a diagnosis of SIBO. As soon as I started taking the lactoferrin (1g/day)I noticed an improvement. Can't say this brand is any better than the others, just less expensive. Worth a try.

It helps with my acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

the reason I'm giving it 4stars is because i have just started taking this particular brand 2 days ago, and i could see the inprovemnent on my skin. I am a lactoferrin believer. I stopped taking my previous supplemet as it was expensive, and my acne came back..and worse than before..i ordered from iherb( cheaper product, same content per cap) 3 weeks ago, via international mail, i only got it 2 days ago. I took 3caps on the first day, now im taking 2 caps daily..and yes, my face is less inflamed.even my aphthous ulcer is healing fast!.So after 1 month i will revisit my review, and i might give it 5- star instead

Helps with iron deficiency

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Lactoferrin helps take iron from food and deliver it to the cells so you get the benefits of better iron bio-availability without having to increase your iron supplementation.

immune boosting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Probably has immune boosting properties but can make you sleepy so take it in the evening. Seems to affect bacterial flora in stomach.

used for acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Used this for acne. It inhibits the growth of bacteria. Made an improvement and i think if pimples were mild then this may be all you needed. Added b5 to control oil production to this with great success

Builds bone and fights acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Read from the internet that lactoferrin increases bone mass and helps to reduce acne breakouts. Although I've not done any recent bone scans to verify the claim, I notice that my acne breakouts have reduced. Unfortunately, my sebum production has stayed the same but I've only consumed 2 capsules/day for slightly more than 2 months and will continue to monitor.

I suppose it's good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I haven't got an uti while using it. At one point I used an extra amount of vitamin C to combat uti symptoms and they disappeared.

seems good for immunity

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nothing too visible, but fewer pimples appeared during taking this. My rhinitis was helped inconsistently so I can't attribute the benefits to lactoferrin entirely

Lactoferrin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This was for my cat and seems to be helping him with some mouth sores. Product is excellent, service really good so will definitely order it again when we need some.

1 2