Very disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It tastes artificial and not nice at all. I've bought Trimedica SlimSweet several times, which I love, so I wanted to try another Lo Han product. I was very disappointed with Jarrow's.

not really impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i bought 3 bottles of this product (not for me, for someone who has no computer). when it came, we both tried it. i was completely turned off by the addition of xylitol to it. i thought that this product was not as good as we had thought it would be. i tried it once. he tried it twice and threw the rest away.

bitter after taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was hoping to find a healthy alternative to splenda, but this has a similar after taste to Stevia. Ruins my morning cup of espresso. :-(

PURCHASE OF LO HAN SWEET

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I WAS HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED!! NO INSTRUCTIONS. DID NOT KNOW WHAT WOULD EQUAL TO A CUP OF REGULAR SUGAR, ONE-HALF CUP OF SUGAR, ETC. WANTED TO USE IT IN HOMEMADE ICE TEA. I HAVE DIABETES AND READ THAT THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT RAISE YOUR BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS AT ALL. REALLY WAS HOPING THAT THIS WAS THE TICKET. I ADDED LO HAN SWEET BY TEASPOONS TO THE GAL OF TEA. NEVER DID GET IT LIKE WE LIKE IT. SAYS IT HAS NO AFTER TASTE LIKE SOME OF THE OTHER ARTIFICAL SWEETNERS. JUST REALLY, REALLY DISAPPOINTED IN THIS PRODUCT. NOW I HAVE 3 BOTTLES AND 1 BOTTLE OPENED WITH A LITTLE BIT OUT OF IT. I WILL NOT BUY THAT PRODUCT AGAIN.

Not so sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Save your money, I read the good reviews so I bought it. This stuff has a nasty smell when you open the jar, it also has a funny taste(not a good one) everything thing you put it in has that same taste. The aftertaste sticks around all day long. This does not even deserve one star. I will never buy it again.

I was not impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's not the simply sweet I was hoping to find - I'll stick to stevia.

Lo Han Sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product thinking I coule eliminate Sugar in certain items i use. It did not satisfy my desires and I do not intend to buy it again