metallic taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 31 2016 | Verified Purchase

there's this super strong metallic odour and taste, which the packaging claims that it is odourless. I tried 3 different types of mct oil, this is probably the worst :(

important part of a ketogenic diet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this as the most important part of a ketogenic diet. I have lost nine pounds over the least five months and its been very easy to do so. You have to start off slowly with mct oil, though- a teaspoon a day, and then gradually work up to 2-3 tablespoons a day. It will hurt your stomach if you take too much too quickly.

Great product, follow instructions!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

NOTE: You NEED to start taking this product gradually or you will get severe diarrhea. That being said, after three or four weeks of building up, I felt more energetic and generally healthier. I used it for the first time topically on a recurring itchy rash (eczema?) on the back of my hands. I also applied a bit to my face after a rosacea outbreak. It worked wonderfully for both. In fact, I am throwing out the topical cream my doctor prescribed for acne. MCT oil is better, safer and cheaper.

My only problem with is product is the bottle.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

The oil should be put in an "oil bottle".

I would not buy this product again

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this oil for my bulletproof coffee every morning. Overall its not bad but it does have a metallic taste to it. Will keep trying other MCTs to find the one that tastes better.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this in bulletproof coffee with butter, and smoothies. The taste is very mild, almost tasteless. I definitely feel more energetic and clear when I take this and follow a low carb diet. Highly recommended.

Best buy on iHerb

Posted by missketo on March 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've tried most of the MCT oils on iHerb, and this one is the best by far. It's priced well, and the size of the bottle makes it easy to handle (unlike some that are too large or have squeeze tops). There's nothing special about it, and that's what makes it pretty good. No coconut taste, no bad aftertaste. I put 2-3 tablespoons in my coffee every morning, as well as in my protein shakes, so I go through it quickly. After trying out other brands, this is the one I've settled on as my go-to for MCT oil.

Good product i will order it again

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product if you have chronic constipation and don't want to take medication. It works slow if you don't take too much. In case you do take too much for me more than 2 tablespoons stay near to WC :) Almost tasteless.

It's recommended. Excellent results after use.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's recommended. Excellent results after use. This is worth buying again. Quality & effect is very good.

Best way to stay in ketosis and lose weight.

Posted by bardalicious on June 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you're on keto diet, this is the best way to make you stay in ketosis even if you don't eat plenty of fat. Even if you get tempted with carbs (can't live without it), you'll still get into ketosis and still lose weight or not gain much as long as you take this everyday. It doesn't taste weird. It doesn't taste anything actually. I use it in tea, hot choco, smoothies and salads. Downside is diarrhea but your body will get used to it. I can't find this in Saudi Arabia so I order this from iHerb. I usually get it in 3-4 days with minimal shipping costs if added with shipping saver products. It's cheap, too.