MK-7 probably saved my life

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Blood tests revealed I had no vitamin D and too much calcium. This combination is problematic for bones and the heart and kidneys. At the time I was taking high levels of vitamin D3, but clearly it wasn't being metabolized. My doctor reduced the amount of vitamin D3 and I added MK-7; vitamin K is essential for the body to metabolize vitamin D, and in turn to redeposit the calcium that had been leached from my skeleton. I've been taking MK-7 and D3 daily for almost a year. My D levels and calcium levels are now normal. I believe MK-7 is the key supplement for protecting my bones, heart and kidneys.

Easy to swallow

Posted by sugarcrusted on Jun 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The capsules are very small, making it easy to swallow. I didn't experience any special differences while on it. I take it together with Vitamin D3 for general health.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This one I like, because after doing some research, I found this one to be filled with good ingredients.

YES, ... has great features !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Vitamin K2-MK7 helped me to stop osteoporosis. She has activated my osteocalcin, which was a lot,but it was "dormant". Then a large amount of Ca [+2] "came" to the bone. Now I take Vigantol /vit.D3 and K2-MK7 - Ca not at all. It is thanks to K2-MK7 ! Regards !

Vitamin K2 is helping me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have osteoporosis and since the 80s, my bone density have been weakening. Doctors have tried various medicines to lessen the downward trend, but results were not good. What is now helping me is Prolia. I have been taking it for three years. When I began with Prolia, a bone density test was taken. After a year, a a second density test showed that density was stable. That felt positive, but I had read about natto and how it prepares the bones for medicine, calcium and vit D in particular. I decided to take it regularly. (Two doctors said "That's of no use.) I didn't agree. I began taking Jarrow MK-7 every day. At the end of a year, I was given a second density test. My density had improved. The doctors were very surprised. They said that it was only the Prolia. Maybe it's the Prolia only (as the doctors insist) but I believe that that this natto product has been helping me.

Made from natto

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommended this for bone health. This brand is made from natto. Also, it is not sourced in China. Arrived very quickly!

Best K-2 product on the market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After a lot of research on the great benefits of K-2; this K-2 makes sure you get the calcium into your bones. My doctor recommended I take this everyday from now on. I'm a 78-years old male. My wife has been taking this for several months.

Must have for bone maintenance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Soft gel is small and easy to swallow especially for older people taking for bone health

MK-7

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is suppose to be great because of the natural NATO ingredients. I have been using MK-7 for about 8 months, but since there is no way to measure levels of this vitamin only time will tell if it keeps my arteries clear and my bones strong.

Strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Since taking this once a day for several months my ankles are not as blue and legs dont tire as easily, i have pretty bad varicose veins be aware it does thicken blood slightly if you are taking warfarin which i used to be , i am not a doctor but am certain warfarin made my veins worse so changed to apixaban wich does not take all the necessary vit k out of the body , my hair and nails grow quicker also.

1 2 3