Get another brand......

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I did not notice until after I had ordered it--it contains caramel color, recently found to be carcinogenic. I will shop for another brand. I think I am done with Jarrow after this, having had other issues with this company before.

MK-7 only hurt me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

MK-7 only made my health worse. I now only get vitamin K1 from my diet. Vitamin K1 is safer and less toxic - that's what the government says. Your body already makes K2 in the amount that it chooses. MK-7 companies don't want you to know about the side effects and risks of having this in your blood for 72 hours. MK-7 can build up and cause toxicity. Don't trust everything Life Extension says about MK-7. Search around and you'll see what I mean. Irritability and worse. Don't be fooled by marketing hype and rat safety studies.

not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Gave me a migraine. Perhaps the natto, as most fermented food gives me migraine.

coughing problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After reading rave views about mk 7,I ordered Jarrows.The delivery was prompt as usual. But after using it for just 2 days,I started having low grade cough.And it was not only happening to me but also With my son.I stopped taking it and cough resolved within no time.Jarrows must look into this problem.

I did not receive the product. Abuse credit card.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I did complaint several time to the company and even the delivery company and nothing has been resolved.

This doesn't work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This doesn't work for me, I feel weird when i take it..

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

consistency or product doubtful & no notice given of change in product. Have been using for a while & had been happy but latest order....the capsules look much different

I had severe reaction

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

React same as stearic acid!

Item not received till date.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Item is not delivered till date.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Led to believe no extra vat but on delivery was charged vat so won't be ordering from iHerb again. Too bad as I have been a loyal customer.

1 2