Seems to have helped blood pressure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After about a month, Systolic dropped about 15 points.

MK7

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Its difficult to find a good source of MK7. This remarkable vitamin helps to remove plaque from the arteries and assists bone building by taking calcium to the bone. My health has improved from taking this supplement along with nattokinase.

Cardio Vascular

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A mix of cultures who have recognised there are suppliments that undoubtably play a roll in improved cardio vascular support. By taking a selection from different cultures around the world one can administer your own formula for good vascular health. The research and facts seem to support the following observations - From Japan and Korea a daily diet of Nattokinase (fermented soy)and Vitamin K2 (MK-7) helps distribute calcium to the bones and teeth stopping build up in the blood vessels, Red Rice yeast from China has a property like Lipex lowering cholestrol, CoQ10 is a supporting suppliment to assist with cell health when taking large doses of red rice yeast, Omega3 found in krill oil from New Zealand and Resveratrol from France all make up a balanced potion for good vascular health...just throw in a little exercise.

Jar row Formulas, Mk-7, Vitamin K2 as MK-7, 90 mcg, 60 Softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take this product in conjunction with taking Thorns Research Vitamin D, the two work well together and my vitamin D levels has improved dramatically as has my energy levels.

Asolution I hope

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have HHT (don't ask) I have little capillary nodules that come to the top of my skin. I have them in my nose/sinuses as well and I get nosebleeds every day. This, cayenne, vitamin C and Diosmin seem to help. Instead of 30+ min bleeds every day and nighttime bleeds all over my pillow, now it’s just a ‘drip bleed’ that I can wipe away with a Kleenex.

Vit K2 Supplements

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

MD suggested taking this product. Husband has MDS and this is helpful. Has only been taking this bottle so it will be the next bottle that will let us know how well it works. Why has this vitamin been so hard to find?? Ordering online is great; right on time, no fuss, no driving miles! The research that has been done on K2 is very positive. EBG EBG

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

have been taking this product mainly to improve cardio health. My energy has improved, but will take long term to see if it improves my hypertension.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My skin is definitely improving. I have rosacea on my face and back and this does help, along with Reviva Labs Vitamin K cream. I only take every other day, as I am sensitive to soy and this brand has a soy component.

Verdict still out on this one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great price and fast shipping. Haven't used product long enough to give an accurate rating. We'll see how it goes. Hopeful!

Güzel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Yutması kolay . D vitaminini yanına ekleyerek alıyorum.

1 2 3 4