I think this product may have helped raised HDL.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

Product may have helped raise HDL by about 8 points when taken daily.

Jar row Formulas, Mk-7, Vitamin K2 as MK-7, 90 mcg, 60 Softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take this product in conjunction with taking Thorns Research Vitamin D, the two work well together and my vitamin D levels has improved dramatically as has my energy levels.

Asolution I hope

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have HHT (don't ask) I have little capillary nodules that come to the top of my skin. I have them in my nose/sinuses as well and I get nosebleeds every day. This, cayenne, vitamin C and Diosmin seem to help. Instead of 30+ min bleeds every day and nighttime bleeds all over my pillow, now it’s just a ‘drip bleed’ that I can wipe away with a Kleenex.

coughing problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

After reading rave views about mk 7,I ordered Jarrows.The delivery was prompt as usual. But after using it for just 2 days,I started having low grade cough.And it was not only happening to me but also With my son.I stopped taking it and cough resolved within no time.Jarrows must look into this problem.

for value and effect, this is as far as we know the dog's bollocks

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2009 | Verified Purchase

My sole concern about this supplement is how much natto gets through in the pills. If you take vitamin D3 oil capsules (which you probably should), be smart and take vitamin K2/MK-7 as well. The longer-chain forms of the vitamin stay in the blood longer and have recently been found more effective in one or two applications, including against prostate cancer. If someone tells you the *real* way to get K2 is to eat lots of butter and cheese, smile and explain that good isn't always best. This is the best.

Heart arrhythmia protocol

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been following H Larsen's research of medical documents in combating heart arrhythmia, and this is one of the supplements that seem to help. I've not had another bout since learning what has worked for some of the sufferers on his forum and duplicating it, in addition following a paleo diet, less caffeine, and less of some of the artificial sweeteners.

Blood vessel health

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 22 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product for maintaining blood vessel health. Combine this MK7 product with an MK4.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 7 2009 | Verified Purchase

When on warfarin to thin the blood you will be advised not to take anything which helps the blood coagulate like vit-K,however i still find this product helps my tired varicous veins whilst affecting my I.N.R very little.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

Made my penis 2 inches longer in just 6 months

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product because I had read it is good for reucing aortic stenosis. I have been taking it for about a month now and my murmur is no longer audible.