Jarrow Formulas, MK-7, (Menaquinone-7), 90 mcg, 60 Softgels

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on May 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Menaquinone-7 has a fairly long "half-life" so I take it every other day.

not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Gave me a migraine. Perhaps the natto, as most fermented food gives me migraine.

Jarrow MK-7

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Vitamin K is one of the few nutrients that most people don't get enough of from food alone. It's key for bone health. I can't say if it's helping my bones yet, but I like the product. It's nice that it's just the RDA/DRI for vitamin K so you don't feel like you're overdosing on one nutrient.

Best Ingredients--Best Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

MK-7 is an important ingredient in the bone building mix along with Calcium, Vitamin D2, and Magnesium. This is the right kind of vitamin K that will do some good. It helps keep the calcium in the bones and out of the soft tissue. Excellent price too. I wouldn't be without it

Jarrow MK-7

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A must addition to our D-3 intake. It is the most advanced Vitamin K available.

a little K goes a long way

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

one of these a day with some vitamin d3 and i have never felt better. good value too

I think this product may have helped raised HDL.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Product may have helped raise HDL by about 8 points when taken daily.

Jar row Formulas, Mk-7, Vitamin K2 as MK-7, 90 mcg, 60 Softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take this product in conjunction with taking Thorns Research Vitamin D, the two work well together and my vitamin D levels has improved dramatically as has my energy levels.

Asolution I hope

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have HHT (don't ask) I have little capillary nodules that come to the top of my skin. I have them in my nose/sinuses as well and I get nosebleeds every day. This, cayenne, vitamin C and Diosmin seem to help. Instead of 30+ min bleeds every day and nighttime bleeds all over my pillow, now it’s just a ‘drip bleed’ that I can wipe away with a Kleenex.

coughing problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After reading rave views about mk 7,I ordered Jarrows.The delivery was prompt as usual. But after using it for just 2 days,I started having low grade cough.And it was not only happening to me but also With my son.I stopped taking it and cough resolved within no time.Jarrows must look into this problem.