Alternative to Motrin

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great for muscle and joint discomfit with out killing your liver.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helps the body to heal itself

MSM helps joints

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

My doctor suggested I try this to help hip and back pain. I think it has helped. Jarrow is a good brand.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

We found this helps hair and nail growth.

helps inflammation & flexibility

Posted by teacup on December 7 2010 | Verified Purchase

My body has been less stiff this winter since I started adding this to what I take for inflammation & to keep flexible. (ascorbic acid, ginger, avoiding sugar, staying warm, mild exercise & a large pot of green tea w/ jasmine) plus this brand is a good price and doesNOT have ingredients I avoid. It's a good price too. Do your own research, take notes on what works best for your body, Regards,

Capsules of MSM

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

When I bought this, I thought I was buying the Easy-Solv tablets. Jarrow Formulas MSM, in general, is a very good product. I have noticed an improvement in the overall health of my skin since taking this.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this for many things. Allergies and muscle aches especially. I hardly ever get sore after exercising, and when taken in larger quantities, this noticeably reduces allergy and cold symptoms.

Love this item and brand.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used Jarrow acidophilus for years and until joining iHerb didn't know they made these other items. I find their MSM to be just as good or better than others with a good price too.

Jarrow MSM

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 22 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for a very long time. It was recommended by a health professional.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good. I take them with glucosamine and chondrotoine against pain in my knees. ( Atrose )