Qualities

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Several things worth mentioning: xylitol is good for the teeth (unlike the commonly used sugars); dissolves slowly, so you get maximum absorption; higher dose is the best value; and, the price is reasonable.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product helped me immensely. I would recommend it to anyone enthusiastically.

Jarrow Formulas, Methyl B-12, 5000 mcg, 60 Lozenges

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have Chronic Fatigue and since someone suggested B12 supplements, the difference has been amazing. I've been taking this for several months now and don't plan to ever stop.

Do not by this>>>Buy Solgar's

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I did not remember I was taking this until I looked up my order history. It means to me that this B12 did nothing, no noticeable effect. However, Solgar's B12 is a miracle!! Please take a look at my review on Solgar's B12!!

Vit B goodness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have felt much mroe vibrant since I started taking these. I've had depression for years and feeling flat is preety much routine. These have helped pick me up quite noticeably.

Clearly Superior

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The is one of only two MB12 supplements that actually do anything significant to improve methylation (due to the fact that this supplement takes longer to dissolve, thereby delivering more MB12). My only comment is I wish the company would use something other than xylitol in it as this is poisonous to dogs and there are people who would like to give this to their pets.

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, improved overall mental feeling. Only need to take every few days unless needed for specific healing. I took them before undergoing surgery to help protect from the anesthetic. will purchase again.

One of the best methyl B-12's

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Jarrow is very reliable for quality products and this is good quality B-12. Methylcobalamin is highly recommended for peripheral neuropathy and energy production. This sublingual tastes much better than other B's I've tried. I highly recommend this!

Great Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Much better tasting than the other sublingual I was using!

The power of B12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am a supporter of B12 supplementation because I found it very effective and useful. With this formula and strength this is a wonderful product. As a plus, the taste is by far the best.