Think these are the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I know they have an effect, as evidence by my lab tests. My mother cannot go without these. Loves them.

amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Really potent stuff...it really seems to give my energy a boost.

IMPORTANT FOR VEGETARIANS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This gives me my B12 and dissolves slowly under the tongue without a bunch of goo in my mouth as with other sublinguals.

It saved my life - no exaggeration

Posted by Editka on Sep 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This completely cured my agonizing neuropathic pain 24/7. I was taking up to five tablets daily (I read a study with mice, where they give them such high doses and I really had nothing to loose). It took a few weeks when the pain was gone. Thanks god for the internet... Doctors gave me only antidepressants and antiepileptics. Just toxic drugs and not really something which could actually regenerate the damaged nervous tissues.

Fantastic Results!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I found this product very impressive. Despite the fact that I eat healthily, I am always either anaemic or borderline. After a few months of taking this my haemoglobin levels went from 10 to 13.3 and my haematocrit went from low to within the normal range. My energy levels improved remarkably although I also take other supplements. I take this with at least one iron tablet and Jarrow folic acid as this should yield the best results. I am sticking with this formula as I am so impressed. I got these results even though I regularly forget to take!

Dramatic rise in B12 level

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had a B12 level of 114, 6 injections later a rise to 182, 3 weeks later after taking jarrow formulas Methyl B12 daily a dramatic rise to 705. Now trying a lozenger every other day to level out.

Better than other b12 brands! Methylcobalamin is what you want!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jun 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These are to be slowly disolved under the tongue. If it can last 45 minutes it is better because your system gets it a a slower pace and not all at once and therefore, more is actually absorbed. These can also be split. I can't absorb b12 from my food but these have been a great help and have raised my level from 172 (way to low!!!) to above 1000. Don't let any dr tell you that your level can be too high either because there is no upper limit. I will buy these again and again. I also love how iherb gets my orders to me in 2 to 3 days.

Jarrow B12 sublinguals 5000

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take these in between my B12 injections for Pernicious Anaemia. They are without a doubt the best B12 sublingual on the market.

Must Have Nutritional Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I eat a healthy, nearly raw vegan diet. But early dietary choices made by my parents caused me to have pernicious anemia. So I choose to supplement with the Jarrow Formulas Methyl B-12 for maximum nutrional protection. I consider this so vital to my health that I buy in bulk via iHerb.com.

from Texas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good product, helps in so many ways. Feel better mentally, have more energy.