Warning- Quality has dropped!

Posted by Blue-Sky on Jan 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Jarrow has changed the formula and it doesn't work so well any more.

disappointed

Posted by kanaca on Aug 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like Jarrow products, typically. But this made no difference, when cheaper formulas did. I read other reviews. Since July, other customers have remarked the formula (and bottle) have changed.

Not so thrilled.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The Methyl B12 I have used in the past was small, cherry flavored, and didn't contain xylitol. This stuff, not so much - it's huge pills/logenzes, lemon-flavored, and has xylitol. I won't be buying it again. On the good side, I lucked out to have ordered powdered L-Lysine (in the jumbo can!) during one of your buy one/get one free sales the last time, and was totally delighted with it. Reordered, and missed the sale, but it's still a great product. One out of two's okay, I guess....

Unsuitable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This Product was no use to me as it gave me a Severe reaction upon taking it, which included severe sleepy/drowsiness, mental blanking and dizziness, perhaps i could not tolerate it due to the Methyl and i will be purchasing the Hydroxocobalamin next to see if that does any better. Despite that the Shipping from iHerb was great though, Thank you.

iHerb gave me an expired good!

Posted by runsiman on Dec 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I did not check the expiry date and stored the good in the cabin for about 2 months after receiving it. When I used it, I found that the expiry date is 10/13 !!!! It is unbelievable!!! How come iHerb gave me a expired good?!! I wrote to Jarrow to check the expiry date, but no reply from them. Lot no. 56799J16.

No way!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It contains Xylitol which really irritates the bladder. Be cautious about this product!!!

i didn't even get the product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it's been more than a month and i'm still waiting for it!

didnt recieve item

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

almos one month and the product ordered has not arrived yet.

Jarrow Formulas