Methyl B-12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This was the first time I ordered this type of product. They do not melt easily. In fact, it takes about a half hour. However, this may not be unusual.

Not sure if I really need this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Can't tell any difference whatsoever.

Matt - Sydney Australia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Ordered on a Friday afternoon and shipment arrived on Monday with standard shipping to Sydney, Australia. They do take a long time to dissolve but they taste alright and the texture is fine. I haven't tried any other type to compare it with.

Jarrow Formulas, Methyl B-12 Lemon

Posted by free2bmoe on Jul 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

B-12 (seems to be all brands I've tried) supplied me with warmer extremities (anemia symptom), and provided more energy. The downside when I add these to my regimen, B-12 makes me want to eat, eat, eat non-stop. Until I can figure how to supplement these, without that side affect, these have been put on the back burner. But still a nice supplement.

some quality inconsistence

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like to take half a tablet at a time. Some bottles come with tablets that are easy to break in half in my hands. The other are impossible. It indicates to me that the ones that are easy to break are clean and fresh. The others are stale at the least.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought these under the impression that they were quick dissolving sublingual tablets. They're not,you have to chew them. They taste good,but I will not be ordering them again because I feel like sublingual tablets are more effective.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Nice to eat, hope it really is useful

Use Along With NAC

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Use this to make NAC works at it best, but not significant changes can be noticed.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

ok product

Good dosage and flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not sure about the effectiveness... but I am taking them cause I'm vegan. It tastes great, light on the stomach, good dosage and affordable.

1 2 3